Oracle of Oddities

RiverRunsDeep

Oooh, that IS amazing! So dark and macabre, yet also simplistic with an excellent use of white space. Added it to my etsy favorites. Thanks for sharing this!

Madrigal

I'm of two minds about it. She's also the author of the Arcana of Astrology Oracle and the Antique Anatomy Tarot. I have the former but not the latter. The Oracle of Oddities is limited to 300 copies and then that's it. No more printing of it. I bought one for that reason.

aquestionmark

I too, have added this one to my collection... It's still in the post of course. :) This deck looks dark in all the right ways... I think it will be a great match for the wooden tarot and earthbound oracle decks, and of course the antique anatomy deck which I do not have yet..

Rinoa

I ordered this deck as well. There's nothing like it in my oracle collection and I'm excited too see all the cards! Hopefully it arrives soon.

witchfawn

I just ordered the second edition of this, and I'm so nettled I didn't even know the first existed -- it's a Holy Grail now, because I'd love to be able to use both printings as a mega-deck. How does everyone find it, though, to read with?

someones_princess

I fell in love with the Antique Anatomy and the Oracle of Oddities but I am slightly angry at the fact that she made it a limited edition deck but then redid it as a second edition, It was expensive as hell (shipping to Aus).

Other than my little rant, the cardstock was awesome, the images very clear, shuffled overhand like a dream but I traded it away as I was annoyed.

Achlys

I've been seeing posts about this deck all over Instagram...might have to get it