Animals Divine - Three of Wands – Toad

divinegoddess

Image of the card

Symbols*: The toad proudly displays its crystal-topped wands. The three wands represent the components of creative energy, a perfect synthesis of mind, matter, and soul. The toad exhibits a mystical aura as it absorbs the energy of the sun. It is an adaptive creature in complete harmony with its environment. It has the ability to reach deep inside to retrieve primordial material that can be utilized for creative purposes.

Description*: The integration of old and new ideas can perfectly marry past influences with fresh perspectives. Creativity can be a communal effort. If you pose ideas to others, it can serve as a springboard for subsequent discussions and brainstorming sessions. Creative thinking can influence your community in a positive manner and may result in collective actions that transform status quo into something that showcases a greater connection with mind and spirit.

Keywords: Integrating old and new ideas, Communicating ideas, Fresh opportunities for creative expansion

Possible Meaning: The integration of old and new ideas can perfectly marry past influences with fresh perspectives. You may achieve a greater connection with mind and spirit through your creativity; so use your creative skills to bring something that has been underlying for awhile.

Thoughts/Points to Ponder: Toad – Inner Strength, Luck
The appearance of a Toad heralds a successful time of drawing upon and using our inner resources. Toads are associated with money and luck - especially changing your luck from bad to good. People with a Toad totem can see things and people more clearly. A Toad heralds the need for self-examination. Ask these questions: Am I hesitating to act and missing opportunities? Am I allowing fear to hinder progress? Have I forgotten my inner strength? A Toad totem is a representation of the Moon, and represents both Life and Death. In alchemy, the Toad signifies the dark side of Nature. In the ancient cultures of Mexico, the Toad symbolized the Earth.