Blue Spinel

Chronata

Does anyone have any experience with this stone? Or possibly with Spinel in general?

Over the weekend, I managed to pull a muscle in my chest, and arm. It hurts a lot.

The other night I dreamed I was excavating my old house, and in the wall/fireplace there was a spinel mine. I took out lots of pale blue (aquamarine colored) spinel from out of these walls...including three large crystals the size of my palm

My research so far declares that blue spinel is for spirit communication (which makes sense) and for pain in muscles and joints(which I have in spades!)

And I am wondering if this is my guide telling me to get a chunk of blue spinel?

Edited to add...I just discovered a website that shows that they come in Octahedral crystals, which is exactly what they were in my dream...only they were perfectly clear blue. I remember someone in the dream saying..."those are worth 25 thousand a piece"

wildchilde

Wow, Chronata! Thanks for sharing your dream vision with us. That is so powerful and moving. Are you sure you don't already have some spinel? It seems odd that your dream would be about a house you lived in in the past. Sadly, I don't have any direct experience with this crystal so I don't have much to share on that issue...but I have looked it up and it is a gorgeous crystal and has often been used as an "imposter" for other gems including many royal gems. There are several on ebay if you are looking to purchase some.

So sorry to hear about your muscle tear!! I would be happy to send some Reiki your way if you like. Meanwhile, I have found with working with crystals that you can create a "connection" to them even without having them in your possession...perhaps unless/until you get some you could simply visualize your dream spinel and connect to it through meditation. It seems as though it and your guides definitely wish for you to have the healing properties it has to offer.

DownwardSpiral

I don't have experience either but what an amazing dream.

Chronata

Thank you!

I actually have been meditating on the brilliant clear crystals as I saw them in my dream...and you know what? The pain has lessened!

I do believe now that I was being sent a focus...something to concentrate on during the meditation.. that seems to be working on healing.

I mean, there is still a tear, and yeah, it will probably hurt for a while...but I like having a beautiful crystal (even if it's only a visionary one!) that I can focus with!

I do want to get a piece. I see the gems themselves can be pretty reasonable. I don't think I have one here...but who knows? I have a lot of rocks tucked away in various places! :D

wildchilde

Thank you!

I actually have been meditating on the brilliant clear crystals as I saw them in my dream...and you know what? The pain has lessened!

I do believe now that I was being sent a focus...something to concentrate on during the meditation.. that seems to be working on healing.

ohhh that is so awesome!!! yay spinel!! maybe you could try meditating on the qualities of the spinel (not just the visual appeal of it) and see if you can connect to it's healing properties. (just an idea)

hope you heal soon!