Tangerine Quartz

MaineGirl117

Can I just tell you, I am SO EXCITED to receive my tangerine quartz in the mail! I saw an image of this stone on Facebook a couple months ago, and was immediately entranced - my eyes just gobbled up the image, and my inner Goddess started to do the Cha-Cha saying "I want! Must Have!"

I contacted a friend of mine who can get her hands on hard to find crystals, and finally ordered myself a large piece for my alter - it's in the mail as I type, perhaps even to be delivered to my doorstep today or tomorrow.

This is a helpful description of the stone:

CHAKRA(S): Base, & Sacral

VIBRATION: Number 7

ZODIAC: Leo & Libra

ATTRIBUTES: Esoteric, rare, Tangerine Quartz Crystal is naturally coated transparent orange with inclusions or encrustations of iron or other trace minerals found only in Africa and Brazil. This crystal can take you beyond your limited belief system, it realigns the aura and the etheric blueprints, an excellent stone to use after shock or trauma, especially at the soul level and can take you into a more positive vibrations. It can be used for soul retrieval and integration and to heal after psychic attack. Tangerine Quartz can be used in past-life healing and is beneficial where the soul feels it has made a mistake for which it must pay, releasing feelings of guilt and the need to make reparations. The soul learns to find the gift in the experience and demonstrates that like attracts like and teaches one how to both give and receive. Tangerine Quartz stimulates the joyful, creative energy of he inner child, encourages playfulness and the ability to explore one's world and experience with fearless curiosity. It releases the fear of appearing stupid and encourages questioning nature that admits ignorance and pursue new understanding. It activates and harmonizes the sacral chakra stimulating and blending one's creativity and sexual desires to provide spiritual growth and stimulate the flow of creative energy. Meditating with Tangerine Quartz facilitates an upwelling of new ideas and inspirations and can be used to activate sexual desires especially when the stone is placed at or near the sacral chakra. Partners can meditate or sleep within a grid of these crystals for enhancement of mutual creativity of new inspirations and may increase the level of eroticism in the relationship. Tangerine Quartz Crystal imparts abundant energy and stabilizes the link between physical and subtle bodies, enhancing sexuality and enters every cell of the body, recharging and invigorating cell functions, imparting physical and psychological strength. It is a manifestation crystal and increases the flow of abundance into one's life.

HEALING: This crystal is a master healer for any condition, multi cellular memory healer, efficient receptor for programming, brings the body into balance, and energy enhancer. Tangerine Quartz stimulates the glands, particularly the gonads, used to stimulate sluggish adrenals and other related glands and to encourage abundant energy. It is beneficial for infertility, frigidity, reproductive system, intestines, assimilation of vitamins and iron, balancing acidity, alkalinity, and removing free radicals. This crystal stimulates the immune system. It is an excellent stone to those prone to nervous exhaustion or physical depletion. This stone increases vitality, highly programmable and can amplify one's intention in any area especially those inspired by love and compassion. It uplifts one's mood and puts one into a state of serenity and peace allowing one to perceive and receive the love energies of the higher planes. It is beneficial for emotional trauma and hurt, and multi-dimensional cellular healing. Website Here

Also found this helpful YouTube Video

Has anybody else worked with this stone before? Would love to hear what others have to say from their experience! :)

ETA: It's here! Photo added

Attachments

• tangerine quartz.jpg
    tangerine quartz.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 193

Hemera

Oh Congrats! That is really beautiful. I have no experience of this stone so all I can do for now is just admire yours :) (-And add this thread to our Study Group Index)

MaineGirl117

Can I just say, I sat with the stone out in front of me all day yesterday. Within the hour I was sensing strong harmonics and energy from this crystal. I hadn't even had a chance to cleanse it yet, but did so this morning. Really excited to see what all comes from it as I work with it in meditation, and on my table while I do my readings :D

wildchilde

Thank for sharing your wonderful experiences! I have never encountered this crystal either but from your very first words I was feeling like I could just eat it up! (nom, nom, nom) What a beautiful stone!

delizt

I have a couple tangerine single points in my collection, it's funny that the perfectly match "pair" never really got much use, but the single point and the broken piece I love!!

I find it's a stone that just makes me happy and contented, if I feel batter and bruised, I grab one of these and just sit and feel comforted, I bought them originally because I read somewhere that it helps with weight loss. Well, I can't vouch for that, but I can say the comforting and calming influence it has on me would stop me from overeating, since that's what I do when stressed!