Lwb & self-publishing?

Madame

You'ld probably need a custom box if you are intending to include the LWB with the deck. The boxes which can be ordered from places like MPC along with the cards themselves are a set size that only holds the cards.

Admittedly, they may also do custom boxes -- I didn't investigate that.

Yes, definitely keep this in mind if using MPC to print your boxes (or any of the other companies like this). It does seem like there would be just about no leeway to be able to insert a little booklet... unless you don't mind a bulging box.
Which you probably would/should mind because of issued people have with closing tuck boxes... or even KEEPING tuck boxes closed.

tarotbear

I think this is why TGC (The Game Crafter) offers their Tarot tuck box as a '90-card box' in case you do have a booklet.

Everyone has a different way of doing things ....

frejasphere

I prefer to take on more of the distribution work of a deck to be able to offer it at a better price for the customer therefor I do my own shipping and promoting. While this does mean a bit more to do it also gives me greater freedom as to how I can package a deck. I have the cards made at one place and the booklet made at another and I can marry them on my own ...

I worked pretty much this way on my deck as well ... Self-publishing for me, means physically (and lovingly) wrapping each deck, with its little booklet & putting it inside a little bag before sending it on its way :) I'm sure there are more practical ways, but I absolutely enjoy the connection with both deck and buyer, and wouldn't have it any other way :)

Not being tied to a POD company (such as TGC) does give you freedom to have your deck printed in one place and the booklet in another... obviously, POD has its amazing advantages too, so its more about working out which way flows best for you :)