2 of disks and 9 of wands as feelings?

Phoebe

I am doing a tarot card reading for someone, and she wanted to know how a certain man feels about her, and what his intentions are. This isn't someone she is seeing, she is in an unhappy relationship with someone else, but she has feelings for this man and wants to know how he feels about her. I got the 2 of disks and the 9 of wands and I was wondering what this could possibly mean?

I interpret the 2 of disks as a change, a shift in energy, and possibly rebalancing a relationship or balancing opposing energies..

I interpret the 9 of wands as the "hang in there" card... a card that indicates you are not where you want to be right now, but you're on the right path, and you have the "strength" to pull through.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

anubis777

Hope this helps

Hi Phoebe,
Ok the 2/discs does represent change but usually since it is Jupiter in Capricorn it has to do with material change such as a job or situation. Ok what the 9/wands is saying is YES this man does have strong feelings for your friend b/c it is the Moon in Sagittarius & the Moon has to do with emotions & feelings. Jupiter rules Sagittarius so Jupiter is the planet of expansion so again his feelings are growing since Sagittarius is a fire sign the Moon combined with fire means really fired up hot feelings/emotions. Since we can pretty much only see the Moon at night maybe he is hiding his feelings from her. Ok hope this helps.............