Tarot de Paris par Bertrand

Babalon Jones

I love this - very classic look to it, and I have always loved the look of woodcuts and lino cuts and such.

I've fantasized about doing a deck like this but would have to learn the medium.

Very nice work!

prudence

Hello

I put up a (temporary ?) website along with a video introducing the deck.
The first decks available will probably have a darkred/burgundy back. The one presented in the video has a kind of raw sienna back.
http://dutarot.free.fr/
Would anyone be interested in buying the uncut and unmounted sheets ? (four cards by sheet)

Bertrand

It is so gorgeous, Bertrand, I am definitely interested in a deck. (and what a great song you chose! I love that song) eta I think that will be my new location...in the pines in the pines where the sun don't ever shine....

Bertrand

Hello

not yet available but work is ongoing. I put up a (hopefully) better website, which isn't very interesting except there are new pictures of the final design (burgundy backs) at http://tarot.saintguillain.com (if it doesn't appear in english there are languages selectors in the upper right corner).
No buying possibility yet, but the price for the first copies when they'll be available will probably be 60 euros + shipping - I'll eventually adjust this price if it doesn't prove to be economically viable...

Any feedback is more than welcome !

Bertrand

Bertrand

Here we go !

first six copies are ready, still 3 of them available
Triomphes de Paris :
numbered ...
authcards.jpg

and wrapped :
packed_500.jpg

contact me if you're interested (number II to VI)!
Price for the first six copies will be as announced before 60 euros.

Bertrand

Bertrand

4 decks reserved, only two left.

Storm82

looks very cute!

Bertrand

all six first copies are reserved, next copies will be available during the month of august if anyone is interested.

oak_woman

I'm definitely interested. Please count me in!

Le Fanu

Damn! I wanted one of the first batch! :(

Am interested.