Sign-up for the fifth AT collaborative deck

trzes

I would like to have Temperance please.

I think it would be a good practice if everybody would finish one card before signing up for the next one. I would also think that majors are often more interesting than minors. So maybe before giving more than one major to one person everybody should have the chance to go for a least on major card. It shouln't take too long to have them all assigned anyway. (I'll post that in the discussion thread as well)

reall

I would love to participate!^^ and do few cards!^^ lovers, justice and cup page and queen!
agree with previous post!^^ now cant decide what to do first?^^ lolz ;)))

gregory

So maybe before giving more than one major to one person everybody should have the chance to go for a least on major card. It shouln't take too long to have them all assigned anyway. (I'll post that in the discussion thread as well)
That's the way Solandia always ran it.

annabel398

Raising my hand for the Three of Pentacles please

tarotbear

If no one has claimed The Devil card yet - I think I'd like to take a crack at it ... })

gregory

Oh OK - Lovers. But I'm not starting until the details are ironed out.

Marirowana

I would love to participate!^^ and do few cards!^^ lovers, justice and cup page and queen!
agree with previous post!^^ now cant decide what to do first?^^ lolz ;)))

Hi reall, thanks for joining! Please start with picking only one card, as soon as that one is finished you can pick another one. :)

reall

ok!^^ then I pick queen of cups!^^ :)))
(just for the records im giving up on majors! ;))))

starlightexp

Can I have the Fool!
I'll also take on another card or two if need be I'm not picky