Could readings go wrong?

Stark Raven

WHAT ? So if I fail to balance my checkbook one month (inaccurate) and get it right the next month - which time was I inaccurate, or because I got it wrong once am I always inaccurate ? Even though I think I have only - over all the years I have been doing that - only ever got it wrong twice...

I cannot buy this one.

I second that thought. You can go as far as to say that overall Tarot is less than 100% accurate, but that's with a lot of things, that doesn't make it a load of useless crap. The President regularly makes mistakes, the Queen of England has made an error in judgement here and there. They still get total respect and admiration... Wait, you read Tarot don't you bogesian...?

Few things in this world come with guarantees...

tarotbear

To answer the question 'Could Readings Go Wrong?' ~ the answer is possibly yes.

Readings could go wrong, or readings could BE wrong.

The important thing to ask yourself is 'Could the READER be wrong?'

SunChariot

I second that thought. You can go as far as to say that overall Tarot is less than 100% accurate, but that's with a lot of things, that doesn't make it a load of useless crap. The President regularly makes mistakes, the Queen of England has made an error in judgement here and there. They still get total respect and admiration... Wait, you read Tarot don't you bogesian...?

Few things in this world come with guarantees...

These is nothing in life that people do that they don't make mistakes, In no profession, in no endevour of any kind. Human beings are not given to total perfection. It is literally not humanly poissible.

Plus we all have our off days, our days when we are overtiried and impatient. No one can always be right in everything they do. To strive to be the best we can and to alwyas improve is a noble ambitiion. To try to actaully be perfect and expect ito never err is sheer folly as no human being can ever acheive that.....even though some of us do try at times and get mad at ourselves for making mistakes, it us not possible for any human being to ever be perfect. Better to do your best, but expect to make them. And to see them just as postivie learning experiences.

I heard something recently, that you should see mistakes as stumbling blocks, but instead as stepping stones to future successes.

Babs

gregory

To answer the question 'Could Readings Go Wrong?' ~ the answer is possibly yes.

Readings could go wrong, or readings could BE wrong.

The important thing to ask yourself is 'Could the READER be wrong?

Yes to all. :) EVERYONE and EVERYTHING can be wrong at one time or another.

Even God (if s/he exists) made a mistake with the mosquito :laugh:

Stark Raven

Yes to all. :) EVERYONE and EVERYTHING can be wrong at one time or another.

Even God (if s/he exists) made a mistake with the mosquito :laugh:

Once I thought I was wrong... it turned out I was mistaken... ;0)

gregory

Once I thought I was wrong... it turned out I was mistaken... ;0)

})

No you weren't. I know this and I am never wrong except when I'm wrong :D And today I am not wrong. Probably.

kamya26

Thanks

All of you, Thanks a lot!

For a few of you who thought I am taking myself to be a great tarot card reader and could not bear my failure, sorry but you did not understand my question. I have such great belief in tarot cards, that for me a wrong card popping up was a shock & "NOT MY READING GOING WRONG".

And others who made me understand the truth of changing future, Thank you so much. Yes infact I myself used to tell my clients that for any negative situation they have the power to change it and make it positive.
My concern was just that people take out their time, pay you for the reading and if it comes wrong it might take off their faith from something so pure and beautiful. But since my 90% reading came true I hope she is satisfied :D .

Thanks all, once again ! <3

Stark Raven

For a few of you who thought I am taking myself to be a great tarot card reader and could not bear my failure, sorry but you did not understand my question. I have such great belief in tarot cards, that for me a wrong card popping up was a shock & "NOT MY READING GOING WRONG".

And others who made me understand the truth of changing future, Thank you so much. Yes infact I myself used to tell my clients that for any negative situation they have the power to change it and make it positive.
My concern was just that people take out their time, pay you for the reading and if it comes wrong it might take off their faith from something so pure and beautiful. But since my 90% reading came true I hope she is satisfied :D .

Your words defy your logic. You say that you are not claiming to be a great Tarot card reader and could not bear failure, and still claim to be 90% accurate, which according to research on divination is impossible. The cards don't come up wrong, you, I, they, all interpret them wrong at times. You certainly come across as claiming to be one of the greatest of all Tarot readers after this clarification. People take their time to pay for Tarot in most cases realizing it has limited application, as life can change as we make changes to it. The one who should know this better than anyone is the one reading them! Don't go telling them that you are right 90% of the time when it's impossible...! You can't get each reading 90% right, guaranteed, each detail, every time.

tarotbear

Ayces_Wylde, in their defense I believe kamya26 is saying that PARTICULAR reading was 90% correct; not that EVERY reading that was done is 90% correct.

Bluebonnet

Wow!! 90%?! I'm still working on being 50% accurate.....its going to take awhile. :D I can see your point in sitters losing faith in the cards when readings aren't accurate. I think most people aren't firm believers in tarot or psychics. I have had many paid readings that were not accurate. Then I have to ask myself..."Were they just wrong?" or "Was their reading correct, and the timing is off?"

But, most professionals will say that things just change.....nothing is set in stone.