Tarot prevents you from getting married myth or reality?

mahafrins

Oh dear, anyone who quotes they are "almost 100% accurate" would have me very suspicious. If they had only 4 clients & 3 came back with feedback they "may" have a point...

The only reason you may not get married if you read tarot is if you are reading in public, you may have your head down concentrating when that cute person is staring at you & wanting to make a date. ;)

What was your readers marital status? If they are married, or in a long term relationship - doesn't that say something about their statement to you...? I bought the "Crazy Cat Lady Starter Kit (I have 3 cats)", read tarot often & have been married for a long time...

I think the reader maybe saw competition in you & used what you wanted most to scare you off. Don't worry about it - just do what you're doing... :)

well alledgedly a very good reader. Forget that who cares the point that "NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO GET MARRIED" was odd.

BrightEye

the point that "NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO GET MARRIED" was odd.
I can't see how reading tarot is connected to getting married or not. Did the reader explain this to you?

Barleywine

well alledgedly a very good reader. Forget that who cares the point that "NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO GET MARRIED" was odd.

I have to agree it was one of the patently dumbest statements I've ever seen.

nisaba

Perhaps this genius 100% reader was actually right. Yes, I'm coming around to their way of thinking. Tarot readers get to hear the dirties of other people's relationships, and oftentimes it's really not pretty. Why would we go there? If we had any brains, we'd live together (or not even that), instead of marrying.

ravenest

Can be summed up simply by;

What man would marry a witch ?
(You'd have to be crazy ... how could you control her? After all, marriage is supposed to be a religious institution - with the man as the Pope ;) )

Holly doll

Can be summed up simply by;

What man would marry a witch ?
(You'd have to be crazy ... how could you control her? After all, marriage is supposed to be a religious institution - with the man as the Pope ;) )

Mine's till trying... <wicked cackle>. Put this way - his family thought he was a mix of the Pope & God - but I'm darned if I'll kiss ANYONE'S ring!!! ;)

ravenest

Mine's till trying... <wicked cackle>. Put this way - his family thought he was a mix of the Pope & God - but I'm darned if I'll kiss ANYONE'S ring!!! ;)

Thats the spirit :)

http://www.weirdshitnotbullshit.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Lust-the-Thoth-Deck.jpg

Mine was an angel ... :)

Somewhere between God and the Pope :laugh: .... I remember once she wrote a song about her feelings and the weather.

"Hang on a minute!" I said after reading it, "This is all back the front, dont you mean when it rains it makes me sad , not when I am sad I make it rain?"

"No, it is right as I wrote it." ..... :bugeyed: - 'God luv em' :)

Barleywine

Perhaps this genius 100% reader was actually right. Yes, I'm coming around to their way of thinking. Tarot readers get to hear the dirties of other people's relationships, and oftentimes it's really not pretty. Why would we go there? If we had any brains, we'd live together (or not even that), instead of marrying.

By this logic we should have hordes of unmarried psychiatrists, psychoanalysts and psychotherapists clogging up the singles bars and making dire predictions to anyone who will listen about the ultimate demise of matrimony as a human institution. Hmm . . . maybe we DO! I don't get out much any more . . . BTW, did I ever tell you the story about the psychotherapist I know who was caught at my sister's house pulling the "babies" off her spider plant because they were "causing him anxiety?" He's been married for 30 years to the same (equally odd-ball) woman. Weirdness didn't stop him!

nisaba

By this logic we should have hordes of unmarried psychiatrists, psychoanalysts and psychotherapists clogging up the singles bars and making dire predictions to anyone who will listen about the ultimate demise of matrimony as a human institution.
Exactly.

Hmm . . . maybe we DO!
Yes.

tarotlova

That's the funniest thing I have ever read! I think that was his way of stopping you reading for yourself so he can get your money! I started reading the cards when I was still married to my first husband, I had my cards read, and being quiet poor back then brought my own and have never looked back. That was about 15 years ago, oh and I had a black cat back then too who is now 20 1/2 years old who actually chose my now husband who I have been married very blissfully to for 10 years, so do not listen to this cods wallop enjoy your cards and the right man will come along!