Tarot prevents you from getting married myth or reality?

Rhapsodin

Liking opera is a better block to getting married than reading tarot!

Holly doll

Oh dear, anyone who quotes they are "almost 100% accurate" would have me very suspicious. If they had only 4 clients & 3 came back with feedback they "may" have a point...

The only reason you may not get married if you read tarot is if you are reading in public, you may have your head down concentrating when that cute person is staring at you & wanting to make a date. ;)

What was your readers marital status? If they are married, or in a long term relationship - doesn't that say something about their statement to you...? I bought the "Crazy Cat Lady Starter Kit (I have 3 cats)", read tarot often & have been married for a long time...

I think the reader maybe saw competition in you & used what you wanted most to scare you off. Don't worry about it - just do what you're doing... :)

Barleywine

I got married BECAUSE I read tarot! I was teaching a beginner's course and my future wife was one of the students. I started reading for her outside of class, and the next thing you know . . . :D

nisaba

<grin> Yes, I know one young, good-looking Tarot reader who used to say that he blatantly used his Tarot deck as - in his words - a "leg-opener". Didn't seem to do his love life any harm <grin>.

ravenest

So this reader said you should avoid reading any tarot often as that could prevent you from getting married. IS that true?

It worked fine for me :)

ravenest

I got married BECAUSE I read tarot! I was teaching a beginner's course and my future wife was one of the students. I started reading for her outside of class,

"You will meet a tall, dark, handsome and barley flavoured man ." ????? :laugh:

ravenest

<grin> Yes, I know one young, good-looking Tarot reader who used to say that he blatantly used his Tarot deck as - in his words - a "leg-opener". Didn't seem to do his love life any harm <grin>.

It can also work as a contraceptive ... hold the tarot deck between your knees ... and keep it there!

Barleywine

"You will meet a tall, dark, handsome and barley flavoured man ." ????? :laugh:

Heh, she doesn't drink beer. It must have been the pot . . . But I digress, she had the exquisite taste to immediately grasp the Thoth (even though she detests Crowley as a person); I just came along for the ride.