Tarot prevents you from getting married myth or reality?

magpie9

So i met this very professional tarot reader who is a big expert etc and has almost 100% accuracy.

They now know i read to and i am not any ordinary beginner trying to grasp the cards. So this reader said you should avoid reading any tarot often as that could prevent you from getting married. IS that true?

Found it odd cause as of now all the men excepting one didn't work out and i am relieved off it. Only one fellow i do tend to read a lot often about and yet nothing works out but its to do with him he is odd so cant make it work.

How far is it true that if you read tarot chances of hooking up reduce. I know of another reader who put her cards away cause she feared the marriage wont happen.

Absolute Nonsense. I've ben reading Tarot for over 50 years and have been married 4 times during that period.

VGimlet

Good Gravy!!!

I have to say, that is one of the funniest things I have every heard.

Well, I started reading cards when I was 11, met my future husband at 19 (still a tarot reader) and have been married for almost 32 years, still reading tarot...so....nope.

The rest of the claims seem a bit far-fetched as well.

Just saying.

ravenest

Heh, she doesn't drink beer. It must have been the pot . . . But I digress, she had the exquisite taste to immediately grasp the Thoth (even though she detests Crowley as a person); I just came along for the ride.

You're full of puns today aren't you?

caridwen

Some kind of prize is in order for the strangest tarot myth I've ever heard:bugeyed:

nisaba

"Waiter! Give that Total Myth a banana!"

Darkmage

Say what? o_O

I'd wager that Star Trek and/or Star Wars, as well as various computer games, would probably be better at preventing marriage.

Barleywine

Say what? o_O

I'd wager that Star Trek and/or Star Wars, as well as various computer games, would probably be better at preventing marriage.

I would vote for social networking. Now, with sexting, you don't even have to meet. And with electronic tarot you can even continue reading with no unpleasant personal interludes.

Barleywine

You're full of puns today aren't you?

I wasn't consciously punning. If I had been I would have said "rides" (it has been 35 years, after all.) But I thought about it . . .

Darkmage

I would vote for social networking. Now, with sexting, you don't even have to meet. And with electronic tarot you can even continue reading with no unpleasant personal interludes.

I must say I agree with you here.

If someone's spouse to be doesn't at least respect their potential mate's hobbies, drop them faster than soggy eggrolls from an unlicenced food truck.

mahafrins

Liking opera is a better block to getting married than reading tarot!

Well i do sing Opera if that's what your talking about. So i have an interesting female voice would that block me from getting married?