What Oracle Deck Is The Postman Bringing - Part 1

jolie_amethyst

I picked up Heart of Faerie for cheap. I wasn't sure I'd like the art (the pictures on this site didn't appeal) but it's been an amazingly accurate oracle so far.

Good to know! Lately, I've been using Google images in addition to this site to help me decide on decks for my wish list. The six or so cards shown on AT are enough to help me decide if I absolutely won't like a deck, but not always enough to decide if I will.

Neither of the Faeries have arrived yet, but the Enchanted Map oracle and Madame Endora are headed this way in a trade, and the lovely Tea Leaf Fortune cards are now outbound to a new home. I'll miss their artwork; I SO wanted that deck to work, but it just wasn't right for me. :( I'm looking forward to the newcomers though!

Rose Lalonde

Misteri della Sibilla is coming from AlidaStore! (The last time I ordered from them was 10 years ago, and they were great, so it's nice to be ordering again.)
The Uusi Pagan deck (playing cards) should arrive today hopefully.

conurelover

Ohhh the Misteri di Sibilla look beautiful.

I am waiting on Russian Gypsy Fortunetelling Cards.

jolie_amethyst

Caved and ordered the Druid Plant Oracle--now out of print--direct from the source, the Order of Bards, Ovates, and Druids in England. A part of me hopes it at least carries some additional fabulous vibes by coming directly from the organization the authors & artist lead. :) I use the Fool's Dog app version daily...want the paper versions as much for archival purposes as anything else!

(Price at druidry.org is still list price, not the crazy prices currently seen elsewhere; even with the exchange rate AND shipping to the US, it's still only $34, and they take Paypal. Get it while you can! Hopefully I can snag the Animal one on sale for a bit less than list, and that would balance things out nicely.)

lalalibra

Waiting for the Messenger Oracle by Ravynne Phelan :love: I've actually had my eye on this deck for sooo long, but wasn't sure if I "needed" it. But something finally clicked (hehe and so did the mouse) and I felt like I should just go for it...

jolie_amethyst

Waiting for the Messenger Oracle by Ravynne Phelan :love: I've actually had my eye on this deck for sooo long, but wasn't sure if I "needed" it. But something finally clicked (hehe and so did the mouse) and I felt like I should just go for it...

Ooooh! That one is still on my list too, and very near the top, but others keep getting in the way. Please do post what you think when it arrives!

lalalibra

Ooooh! That one is still on my list too, and very near the top, but others keep getting in the way. Please do post what you think when it arrives!

I can empathize!! I've got so many decks on my list that I'm still hoping to get... I should have the Messenger Oracle toward the end of this week. I will post about it! :)

2dogs

Energy Oracle and The Shaman's Oracle. Well actually they were in a shop so I don't have to wait for the postman. ;) Both are looking promising.

lalalibra

Please do post what you think when it arrives!

The Messenger Oracle arrived... They are beautiful!! You can really get lost in the images with this one. It's hard to put my impressions into words as the artwork is very deep and moving, very soul-stirring for me... but yes, first impression is that they are wonderful and magical! :heart:

Inchantress

Waiting on Isis Oracle and Awakening Far Memory Reincarnation Cards right now. And if I can avoid purchasing another shopping cart full or cards before they arrive it will be a miracle!!