Wiccan Cards (LS)

Kissa

yep indeed, Nada Mesar from Mannheim Germany is our catlin. Wooooow, another creator among us! thanks bodhran for the other link!

bodhran: there were tiny little pictures on the house of tarot link, nothing on loscarabeo official site yet (but we do know that they do not put much effort in updating the webiste)

kissa

zorya

how wonderful! thanks for bringing this to our attention kissa!

catlin, if you are reading this, congratulations! and i hope you will tell us all about your cards. :D

Alta

Yes, catlin vanished very suddenly, as I was aware as Trading moddie (she was very active in that Forum). Diana did post that she was fine, but no details.

catlin

I back and brought Wiccan cards

Dear all,

Yep, that is indeed me who was asked by LoScarabeo to do an outline for a Wiccan oracle.

Of course I will soon add a description and cards to AN, a sneak preview can be taken at www.tarotwelten.de (section Divinationskarten, scoll down to Wicca Karten). I will add a proper link, here it is:

http://www.tarotwelten.de/wicca.htm

BodhiSeed

Oh my, Caitlin! Those are absolutely beautiful! Please keep us updated!
Many Blessings,
Bodhran

MareSaturni

Oh, these cards are SO beautiful! :D
Yes Catlin, keep us updated indeed!

~~~Yuko

catlin

Thanks

But I only did the brain work like suggesting and writing them. The praise for painting them goes to Chatriya in Thailand. She's an amazing artist and a very nice person.