Wiccan Cards (LS)

Alta

That's great, the cards look wonderful!

catlin

Keeping you updated

There will also be a review at tarotpassages, the House of Tarot and I've just contacted Tarot garden. I'll try to change the selection of the cards and reviews so that each one will have a different one.

catlin

update

Ok, just send a couple of scans to the House of Tarot. The scans are different from the one Solandia got so you guys will have something nice to look at. Review will follow.

catlin

At

Got an email from Solandia in which she told me the scans and review will be on display this week so watch out!

Still no news from LS about the release date *sniff*

Ooops, the cards and review are already on display at AT, thanks a bunch, Solandia, I will send you some more cards to make the 2 still open spaces disappear.

catlin

Soon to be delivered!

Ok, guys, yesterday I got the information that the German distributer expects the delivery within the next days so I think the first copies will be available by November 2005.

Kissa

Hi all, the Wiccan Cards are now available from alidastore.com for a ridiculously low price: 6€ !!!

LoScarabeo has many new interesting oracles this fall, but of course the Wiccan Cards are the best ;) No seriously, the artwork looks gorgeous and the cards look very flexible in the way they can be used for readings, meditations, pathworking, rituals or just displayed on one's altar. imo.

blessings,

kissa

catlin

Hii Kissa,
Thanks for the compliments so I have to put a link to alidastore, hehe.

I still have not received my copies from LS.

Emeraldgirl

Wow these are stunning. It's another one to add to the wishlist I think :)

catlin

Umpf, I still have neither author's copy nor reply from LS, don't know what is wrong there.

Seems I have to order even my copy at alidastore.