What are you currently awaiting in the mail?

Hedera

Tallarico, you HAVE been bad......;)

Me too! :D

Gothic (Vargo)
Radiant RWS
the Ancient Egyptian (finally!).

(also some books, mostly non-tarot, and a couple of CD's).

Which reminds me, I should go to bed, so that I'm up when the mailman comes calling.....;)

Dark_angel

I'm waiting for...

...Sacred Rose (think they might have got lost in the mail though, been waiting ages)

... Rider-Waite

...Tarot for Cats

I've been very very good. But then I spoiled it by buying a Playstation 2 and tons of fantasy novels! xxx

Cerulean

Two Pretty P's

Prediction
Overstock books with Prediction Tarot pictured in them (black and white)

Tarot of Prague
---------------------------------------------

Gerbear

I'm waiting for the Wayang, Via, and Tarokado right now.

Ruby7

I'm waiting for the Ancient Italian deck :)

Ruby7

Asher

For me --

Radiant Rider Waite
Margarete Petersen
Witchy Tarot

Several more on the wish list, but have restrained myself (for now).

Asher

Melvis

I am awaiting:

Quester
Kazanlar

Gerbear! You're the only other person I've heard of who has (or is getting) the Tarokado! Ooh...so sad...now I will not be the only one who has it on the "Come on, Come on," deck list thread! :( But I'm happy that someone else will be enjoying the deck.

Oops...I forgot about the ones I have on Pre-Order from Tarot Garden: Tarot of the New Vision - Miniature Size, The Egyptian Tarot - Miniature Size, and The Buddha Tarot by Robert M. Place. And the Czech decks that I'm trading Baba-Prague the PoMo Tarot for. How silly of me to forget! :rolleyes: (By the way, that's a duplicate PoMo that I have...I'd never trade my one and only!)

Peace,

Melvis
:TSTRE

truthsayer

i have already received received most of the decks i've ordered. (tarot of prague, illuminated, artists' inner vision) the only one left is the mari-el. the others are trades--the ancestral path, osho zen, stargate, and the mermaid still on the way. i've gotten several trades in the mail. mail time has been lots of fun.

oops! i almost forgot! i ordered the radiant rws today.

bad truthsayer! bad! bad! })

Voodoo_Shaman

I am waiting for..

The Stone Tarot
Morgan Greer
New Vision
2nd set of Tarot of the Saints
hmm I think that is it??????? Oh was gonna order the Radiant Rider, but had to pay bills. Maybe next week.