What's the postman bringing you?

lunakasha

I just received the Animal Dreaming Oracle from amazon....gorgeous!!! :heart:

Still anxiously awaiting the Deviant Moon when it is published...SOON I hope!

And finally I have the Risky Fairytales deck (Evan Yi Feng) en route, can't wait!!!

~Luna :D

Skydancer

Just the BGT - silver. The only other one I want is the regular version and book of this deck, later, and the Magical Forest when it comes out.

As far as I know, that's it for this year!! :laugh:

*S*

Debra

The doorbell just rang and here's the Ironwing 78 in a burlap bag with a detailed lwb. It's in perfect shape--the 'stains' on the title card were a drop of coffee or tea that wiped off with my thumb. This is really an interesting deck and I'm delighted to have it!

...while waiting for the Black Lilly...

and I'm going to sell or trade some in a week to pay for these, so keep your eyes peeled...

Queen of Pentacle

I am waiting for the Silver Bohemian for a (long) while now.
Every morning, I think this is the day.

I am also waiting for the Durer and the Universal Wirth tarot
and a few goodies.

But as 7 feet of snow poured over Montreal, since Xmas, everything is slower than usual. Sure it is white! Slow white!

thorhammer

Now I've got the Good Witch, Bad Witch coming! Yay! How gorgeous are those cards! And I might just try the spells that everyone's talking about, too . . . })

\m/ Kat

6 Haunted Days

thorhammer said:
Now I've got the Good Witch, Bad Witch coming! Yay! How gorgeous are those cards! And I might just try the spells that everyone's talking about, too . . . })

\m/ Kat

Great choice, I :heart: this little deck! I got the Wiccan Pack cards/book today.....I am in complete love with these images! :love:

I just ordered:

Wormweird Tarot
Sibilla Liberty - Art Nouveau Lenormand (Antonella Castelli)
Fortuna's Wheel by Nigel Jackson (the book)
Goethe Transformation Cards
3rd copy of the Bohemian Gothic Silver
Wheel of Fortune BG wristlet

Still waiting on:
Deidre of the Sorrows deck/book
Wheel of Change deck/book
Light & Shadow deck/book
MerryDay companion book
2 copies of the Bohemian Gothic Silver's/BG companion book
Standard Bohrmian Gothic

Hathor

I happened to visit the Llwelynn website yesterday and to my surprise, they were having a sale !!!!!!! I quickly lost all reason and composure. Five decks are on their way to me !!! Weeeeeeee !!!!

-- Ancient Tarot of Lombardy
-- Leonardo Da Vinci
-- Liber - T
-- Secret Tarot (Mini)
-- Tarot Lenormand

shadowdancer

I am still holding fingers crossed for a silver BG which was part of an order I made in October. I do have the regular kit on order with Amazon which I am more than happy to be patient and wait for.

Also have fingers crossed for a replacment Lotus Circle deck as the deck originally sent was quite badly damaged.

:( :(

I think this will be it for the year. Got to save now ready for a planned emmigration to NZ.

firefrost

I got my Runic Tarot from the trade train this afternoon - yay!

Now I just want my Scapini to arrive and I'll be happy - for now! :D

mythos

Caillot Tarot and Le Tarot Mystique.

mythos:)