1 for You & 1 for Them

Golden Moon

Does anyone here read with 2 Tarot Decks? one for yourself and the other one for your clients? If so, List which one they are.

Myself : The Pictorial Key Tarot

Clients : The Universal Waite Tarot

*In the near future, I'm going to either read with The Deviant Moon or The Vampire Tarot of the Eternal Night along withe the Pictorial Key Tarot. As for my clients it might let them pick from The Universal Waite or The Gilded Tarot. I also read with the Mlle. Lenormand Cartomancy Deck by Piatnik for both myself and clients for more specific details.

Onyx

There are of course many decks in my collection that have never seen the reading table for clients but only one deck is a personal deck and that is my Liber T. I have tried to use it in the past with others but since this summer it has been for me only.

Allan

nisaba

I have many decks, one of which has made it patently clear it's not going to do lowly stuff like readings <grin>. Usually at any given time, I'd have half a dozern decks I'd use with clients, and they rotate in and out of that group fairly regularly.

quintessence

for those who've dared to select it, Deviant Moon has done some amazing readings with people, also my Native American. That's just lately. For myself it used to be Shapeshifter and then it sort of faded out. Currently, my Spiral deck and I have a real spark of mutual affection going on. Oh, and my mini White Cats deck is phenomenal for both myself and others. There are several other decks I have that are all completely different from each other, and I save them for special studies on my own. My Liber T will have to wait for a Thoth deck and a lot more free time before I can deal with it - beautiful deck, though.