Get "certified" - it's cheap! ; )

photokat

About a year or so ago, someone offered this for about $1500.
Now this certificate is available for small change - only 8 GBP.
I cannot help it, but it did make me chuckle ...

http://cgi.ebay.com/TAROT-MASTERS-D...t=UK_Metaphysical_New_Age&hash=item483f57c61a

Would YOU write 3000 words on tarot and pay 8 GBP for this?

[size=+2]I have started a new thread to discuss all things Aisselle, since this thread has gotten a bit long and slightly off topic by now: [/size]

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=2659618#post2659618

Pen

Lower down it says:

On completion, please send your work to *********. Please pay through Paypal at the same time.

I'd imagine that that's when you really have to pay (through the nose?) for your certification.

I wonder how much... :bugeyed:

Pen

Le Fanu

I wonder if I wrote a really crappy essay saying "I like tarot, it's really great and I think it originated in Dubai. Sometimes I use my cards for bookmarks. I have done quite a few predictive readings for my hamster with the Power Animals Tarot and everything came true.." and 2,960 more rambling words...I wonder if they'd accept my payment and give me the diploma?

gregory

Oh go for it !!! Follow up the links and take a look at his website..... He's quite near me; maybe I will pop by... })

Le Fanu

gregory said:
Oh go for it !!! Follow up the links and take a look at his website..... He's quite near me; maybe I will pop by... })
OH I wasn't planning to.. Just wondering. If I had a spare weekend to write 3,000 words of gobbledegook I might do.

I love the bit about "remember to use expressions like "I think" and "in my opinion" " So endearingly naive.

Pen

photokat said:
8 GBP!
; )

This is a self directed course.......... There are no lessons on this course.

GG! I didn't read it properly. So it seems that you writes your essay and sends it with your 8 quids. Then Alex (whose email addy may or may not hint at his sarcasm) will read and assess it for this price (or more likely just delete it without a glance).

The thing is, if he's offering a Masters Certificate for £8, then he's going to give you one, whatever your offering is like.

Please LeFanu, I don't often beg, but... Think of the wonderful thread...:)

Pen

gregory

goldenweb said:
Please LeFanu, I don't often beg, but... Think of the wonderful thread...:)

Pen
We could each chip in £1.... PLEEEEEASE !

No wait - we could each do a paragraph - that would mean it would be totally mixed in its views and would he be able to tell ??? })

Pen

gregory said:
We could each chip in £1.... PLEEEEEASE !

I'd be up for a quid...:)

You could publish your essay and your lovely certificate and we could all be merry...:)

Pen

gregory

Pen - see above. What do you think ?