1111 different uses for the cards.....

jakyle

What are some fun ideas that anyone has about using Tarot cards for something other than using them in a "serious" reading? In other words, anything having to do with Tarot, but in an inventive and fun way. Tarot underwear for men=the Devil card printed on the front of the "whitey tighties." Perhaps we could have Tarot toilet paper that would have prints of the "crappy" cards on it. (swords,etc...)I've seen Tarot jewelry and such on the web, but never found anything that was a novelty item. This is strictly in fun, and if I by chance offend someone I'm truly sorry. My cards lately haven't been the best, so I'm not going to use this particular deck anymore. I don't want to read with them, but I wouldn't mind using them for something else other than them sitting in their container.........Once again, this is strictly in fun.

Malachite

Making houses and towers!

Liliana

Shameless plug

I do believe Major Tom makes ace of pentacles scented oil burners, or maybe it wasnt the Major, who the heck was that anyway lol :)

I know theres a Tarot Card checkbook cover made, and also a scarf but the scarf was designer and sell for hundreds of dollars lol

Theres a lot of games, I posted a link to one called Zarcana which is kind of a stategy game here like a week ago.

Using the cards to tell a story or writepoetry is popular

:THP

truthsayer

i vote for a 78 piece tarot china set. then there's pots, pans, silverware and the like. furniture w/ tarot designs in the pattern. a tarot sheet, comforter and curtain set. linoleum tile floor. for ugly, untradeable or useless decks--liner for bird cages. tarot nightwear. shower curtains, bathroom tiles, sofa pillows, rugs. tarot designs for your vehicle of choice. i want to be the martha stewart of decorating by tarot! LOL ;) of course, you have a variety of decks to choose from as to patterns. anyone getting married can use this as a gift registry for tarot based products. jewel? ;)

Pollux

*he's quite surprised with Liliana now*

LILI!!! You pure little creature, escaping from your very own dark side!

You just forgot to reveal to our newly acquired comerade about our Tarot Sex Coven, and you didn't even let him in on our Tarotical Mysteries of the Cards!!! Shame on you!!!
(I stop, I may be offensive...)

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

P.S. If it was not clear LOL!!!

Kiama

Malachite said:
Making houses and towers!

*Kiama mumbles something grumpily about Malachite stealing her wonderful, ingenius idea, and shuffles away, dejected...*

Kiama

cjtarot

Tarot Go Fish

Hi guys..

I think I said this before, I played "Go Fished" with my Universal Waite deck.

It was a great way to teach my 6 yr old about roman numarals..

See what happens when you can't find a reg. deck of playing cards...lol

If you decide to make Tarot undies...which card would go on the front and which on the back....lol

cj

sarahenglish

Well, if I were a man... front would be ace of swords
back ace of cups heheheheh.......

Liliana

Maybe you could reverse those 2 for the ladies ;)

:THP

Zhritza

...I don't know about the other women here, but last I checked, I don't have an erectile tail. :D