Tarot decks that will be published in 2013

tarot heart

If you look closely on the page- you will see pics from the new deck "Arthur, Morgause" etc- it is going to be a new celtic based deck- and the images he has posted so far are rather lovely and dark. :)

Yes, it is called Tarot of Enchantments and I will be buying at least one deck! I love Ian Daniels' art!

Penthasilia

Just heard back from Ian Daniels- the projected time frame for release is the end of the year.

Here was his response:

"Thankyou Amy Ive been everso busy with different art projects, but am still painting my new tarot. It includes figures from Arthurian and Brythonic mythology...my profilr pic is The Fool...Mathonwy. It wont be publshed to the end of the year though. Every card has a related gemstone and animal and is embellished with witchcraft for creating spells and enchantments "

Sounds FABULOUS! :D

rylla

Shapeshifter Tarot - Deck Only Feb 2013

Anna.K Tarot May 2013

Dali. Tarot (Taschen) [Cards] June 2013

The Healing Tarot: 78 Ways to Wellness April 2013

OctoberGwen

Just heard back from Ian Daniels- the projected time frame for release is the end of the year.

Here was his response:

"Thankyou Amy Ive been everso busy with different art projects, but am still painting my new tarot. It includes figures from Arthurian and Brythonic mythology...my profilr pic is The Fool...Mathonwy. It wont be publshed to the end of the year though. Every card has a related gemstone and animal and is embellished with witchcraft for creating spells and enchantments "

Sounds FABULOUS! :D

Does it have a title yet, do you know? (Edited - never mind, I read down a bit further!)

Looks like one I'll have to keep an eye out for! I love his artwork.

rylla

TAROT Deck - Completely Revised Sola Busca from XV Century - on Etsy.

Wondering if it is coming out this year? there is a reference to 'Jan. 30th' but doesn't say which year. From the text I am getting the impression it'll be this year though.