What's the Postman Bringing You? - Part 6

Pet Jeffery

Three tarots arrived this morning: the Deviant Moon, the Law of Attraction and the Circle of Life. The boxes for the first two of those are much bigger than I expected. I'm wondering whether they contain substantial books, very large cards, or a lot of empty air and packaging.

DownUnderNZer

I got my TITANIA FORTUNE CARDS today!!!!:)

But found out at the end of last week after placing an order for 2 more of the MYSTICAL LENORMAND almost a month ago...that it is no longer available...although they did send an email saying that these MYSTICAL CARDS had left the warehouse. Go figure!

So, not happy in some ways, but love the TITANIA cards even if not her meanings.

MysticalMoose

Having waited for just over a week for Book Suppository to get my Steampunk to me I got back from the shop this morning to discover the dreaded card from Mr Postie saying he had a package too large for my letterbox! :eek: - squeaking with indignation I peered up & down the road - no sign of the telltale orange jacket- & hopped in the car and went "postie-hunting" I finally tracked his van down but no sign of him... humph, after 15 mins of driving round I got him! & arranged to meet him back at his van in 20mins with my "card" - I now have my beautiful Steampunk and it's BEAUTIFUL! Off to read the book now :D

jema

Waiting for Dame Fortunes Wheel tarot + Langustl Tarot and the Sheridan-Douglas book

Bhavana

Three tarots arrived this morning: the Deviant Moon, the Law of Attraction and the Circle of Life. The boxes for the first two of those are much bigger than I expected. I'm wondering whether they contain substantial books, very large cards, or a lot of empty air and packaging.

not sure about the latter two, but the Deviant Moon big box is mostly that, just a big box. The smaller tuck box that the cards are in can be found inside, and I guess there'll be that big poster spread sheet thing. Which I found pretty useless. I think the reason for big boxes when there is really nothing in them to justify the large size is because it is a lot harder to steal a bigger box.

Just checked with USPS tracking and my Morgan Press Morgan Greer is on the mail truck this morning ---- yeah!!

Pet Jeffery

not sure about the latter two, but the Deviant Moon big box is mostly that, just a big box. The smaller tuck box that the cards are in can be found inside, and I guess there'll be that big poster spread sheet thing. Which I found pretty useless. I think the reason for big boxes when there is really nothing in them to justify the large size is because it is a lot harder to steal a bigger box.

Because the thief would need a bigger coat to hide it? Reminds me of Pulp's Common People video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuTMWgOduFM in which someone's stealing a very big box.

Elendil

Spending some Easter gift money (a little late)...I have just received: The Steampunk Tarot, Royo's Dark Tarot and The Universal Fantasy Tarot...with the Dark Fairytale Tarot on the way. Now I need to curb my spending for at least 6 months...

Inghinn

I ordered the Anna K last night and sooo can't wait to get it!

Wee_Gypsy

The 2nd Volume of Kaplans Tarot Enyclopedia (I won it on ebay for a 5er) I plan to get the other 3 eventually, as I am sometimes still in denial I am a tarot collector, and I am waiting on The Golden Tarot by Liz Dean, still, too

Pet Jeffery

The 2nd Volume of Kaplans Tarot Enyclopedia (I won it on ebay for a 5er) I plan to get the other 3 eventually, as I am sometimes still in denial I am a tarot collector, and I am waiting on The Golden Tarot by Liz Dean, still, too

I received my copy of all four volumes of the encyclopedia this week, and am very much in awe. Each volume is more massive than the last. The index to Volume 4 ends on page 802.

I managed to pick up all four volumes from the Book Depository for £83.53, post free, after all discounts. It seems a snip at the price.