10 coins/4 wands as feelings???

The Fish

What could the 10 coins represent for feelings 'about' someone?

They may feel the other person was like family to them?
They felt they could rely upon them if they needed?
That their feelings were well established?
Any other suggestions?

And what could the 4 wands represent as the 'nature' of someone's feelings for womone else?

Pretty stuck on this one as I always relate it to some kind of activity/event like a get together of people and can't see this as an element that would describe what catagory of feelings this person would have for another (ie: freindship, romance, colleague etc.)

Can anyone enlighten me on how to read what I see as non-emotional minors with these emotional questions?

rwcarter

Welcome to Aeclectic, The Fish!

I see the 10P as material security, home, generations of family, legacies, etc. So as feelings about someone, the card suggests that Person A feels at home and comfortable with Person B or that Person B feels like family or that Person A feels safe and secure with Person B.

As for the 4 Wands, maybe looking at the rank and element may help. Wands are energy, enthusiasm, activity, creativity, impulsiveness, and inspiration. Four is the number of foundation, structure, manifestation, and security. So as the nature of one's feelings for another, it could indicate that Person A's feelings for Person B are based on the fact that B grounds A's impulsive tendencies or that B provides a foundation from which A can be creative. It could also suggest that B is able to take A's ideas and inspirations and actualize them in a way that A is incapable of. (Kind of like A being the idea person and B turning those ideas into reality.)

Hopefully that helps get you started.

Rodney

The Fish

Thank you rwcarter, that has confirmed what I thought of the 10 coins in relation to the question and has definitely helped me to start to undertand the 4 wands in this situation. I was trying to break the card down into element and number but was finding it hard to actually apply those thoughts to a life situation.

best regards
xx

WalesWoman

I might get really excited about what might be under the Christmas Tree, in a little package.

But that is the romantic in me that would see the 10 Pents as the Family (not just the nuclear one, but the whole clan), house in the suburbs, kids, a dog and white picket fence and the 4 Wands as what it would take to continue the dynasty.

SarahRacheal

WalesWoman said:
I might get really excited about what might be under the Christmas Tree, in a little package.

But that is the romantic in me that would see the 10 Pents as the Family (not just the nuclear one, but the whole clan), house in the suburbs, kids, a dog and white picket fence and the 4 Wands as what it would take to continue the dynasty.

I went along romantic lines with that one too lol
10P I see as a family situation (Christmas) and the 4W as a celebration, births marriage etc

The Fish

Waleswoman and SarahRachael, thanks for your input - but 'only in my dreams' for this situation, lol. That's why I have had problems with it as this situation is not of that kind at all, yet the cards do seem to being pointing at it.

I would now interpret this as person A feels comfortable, at home, with person B, that their feelings have matured over time, but that they are more like family than a romantic interest to them. That the nature of their feelings are based on good foundations, they are stable, and B does bring A down to earth, but in a gentle way, not with the cold hard steel of the sword; may be there is an element of A feeling B is responsible.

It's funny, but the 4 wands comes up quite a bit for this pair, so there seems to be a feeling of longevity about it, somthing which cannot be torn down easily, saying that if the 4 wands represents just a 'moment in time', may be it served a purpose for a period of time, being good whilst it lasted type of thing.