10 cups rx and 8 of cups

StarScream

part of a larger spread.

for the position of his feelings, its the 10 cups, and crossing it is his level of interest which is 8 cups.

Is this suggesting he is missing me deeply and wanting to come home so he can be with me? lol. Wishful thinking on my part? what are your thoughts?

WalesWoman

It is possible, but more likely for him the relationship is over, he's leaving the past and all the emotional stuff behind and moving on. I'm sorry.

StarScream

It is possible, but more likely for him the relationship is over, he's leaving the past and all the emotional stuff behind and moving on. I'm sorry.

Hmm. Situation is more like he's gone away to work. Don't think he's moved on, unless he has and hasn't decided to tell me. Lol

WalesWoman

Hmm. Situation is more like he's gone away to work. Don't think he's moved on, unless he has and hasn't decided to tell me. Lol

Did you fight? I didn't mean he literally packed his bags and left the country. I meant emotionally, he's done...he's left what ever had been built up behind, because something was missing and is moving on, because he realizes there is a chance to find what it is he's missing some where in the unknown out there.

StarScream

Did you fight? I didn't mean he literally packed his bags and left the country. I meant emotionally, he's done...he's left what ever had been built up behind, because something was missing and is moving on, because he realizes there is a chance to find what it is he's missing some where in the unknown out there.

Nope. No fight. In fact he still makes effort to say he misses me. To my knowledge things are cool. Hm. I admit they are curious cards to get

PAMUYA

His feelings, ten of cups reversed, things have cooled off, emotionally cut off. The eight of cups indicates stagnation, things are alright but their are emotioal needs that are not being met, he may seek else where to find them. What he is saying is different than his actual feelings.

StarScream

His feelings, ten of cups reversed, things have cooled off, emotionally cut off. The eight of cups indicates stagnation, things are alright but their are emotioal needs that are not being met, he may seek else where to find them. What he is saying is different than his actual feelings.

Well yeah, things have cooled off. He's In another province and will be for another 4 weeks or so.

PAMUYA

This is a learning forum, you asked our thoughts on these cards. Many of us are professional readers and have been doing so for decades. We are here to help teach each other and give new insights about tarot cards, not about giving answers someone wants to hear. Separation is hard on any relationship. The ten of cups Reversed and the eight of cups about feelings are saying to me feelings are fading, needs not being met, the fantasy of the ten of cups has turned, or the honey moonphase has ended as far as feelings go. Remember that readings reflect a point in time, the future is always in flux, nothing writen in stone. Feeling come and go, that includes the feelings of love, hate, jealousy...all feelings. The one thing in life we can always count on is changs. Good luck to you, may you be free from suffering and find inner pease.

StarScream

This is a learning forum, you asked our thoughts on these cards. Many of us are professional readers and have been doing so for decades. We are here to help teach each other and give new insights about tarot cards, not about giving answers someone wants to hear. Separation is hard on any relationship. The ten of cups Reversed and the eight of cups about feelings are saying to me feelings are fading, needs not being met, the fantasy of the ten of cups has turned, or the honey moonphase has ended as far as feelings go. Remember that readings reflect a point in time, the future is always in flux, nothing writen in stone. Feeling come and go, that includes the feelings of love, hate, jealousy...all feelings. The one thing in life we can always count on is changs. Good luck to you, may you be free from suffering and find inner pease.

oh! i didn't mean to sound ungrateful lol. i was just saying i agree with what you are saying!