Bias Poll--what sign do you have a real problem with?

What sign do you "dislike" :P

• Aries--I hate that little ram

Votes: 45 13.9%
  • Taurus--That dumb bull runs over everything...

Votes: 38 11.8%
  • Gemini--Just won't stay on one subject!

• Cancer--Stop crying!! You're issues with mother are normal!

Votes: 38 11.8%
  • Leo--They just want ALL the attention...

Votes: 47 14.6%
  • Virgo--Critical...mean...anal retentive...eats cereal at night...

Votes: 53 16.4%
  • Libra--Talks way too much! But rainwolf loves them for some reason ;)

Votes: 23 7.1%
  • Scorpio--They just think they're SOOO deep!

Votes: 59 18.3%
  • Sagittarius--Arrogant, much?

Votes: 24 7.4%
  • Capricorn--Their purse/wallet is basically a black hole that money falls into

Votes: 39 12.1%
  • Aquarius--Just plain odd.

Votes: 29 9.0%
  • Pisces--wishy washy wishy washy wishy washy....snap out of it!

• Total voters

joannski3

we like everybody as long as you don't annoy us. and my feelings ARE more important! ;-)

Sienna

I agree with Helvetica 100% re: Scorpios (damn't I wish I could do that quote thing!!)

Also I don't like Aquarian men, had two horrendous Aquarian boyfriends, who were both sooo selfish and cold!! And more fool me for going back a 2nd time after the 1st one was such disaster no, if I met an Aquarian guy I would run screaming for the hills!!!

CandyApple

Hey no one is talking about me....um...i mean MY Sign Sagittarius. I surely am not arrogant. I just think that the most interesting thing to talk about it myself. I am sure you all agree.

If you aren't careful I will have to be bluntly philosophical and tell you all how wonderful I am and all about my good qualities. But I am too lazy to type it all up now.

(found a book y'all might like. It is a funny book. worth the read if you really get behind Astrologly.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/07...102-6451417-8980926?n=507846&s=books&v=glance)

rcb30872

Hi Sienna

My brother is an Aquarius, well, one is, the other one is a Libra.

I can totally see what you mean, at the age of almost 40, I think he has finally got it right (the Aquarian brother, that is), well I hope so }).

Bec

Emeraldgirl

I have issues with Capricorn men. They always seem to break my heart or try to string me along for a "no strings attached relationship" (which is fine but they seem to be the ones who eventually add the strings :) ) They also seem to like to bully a bitbut that's not to say i would never give another capricorn man a try afterall they can't ALL be bad can they?

gorgeousbutterfly

this made me crack up so bad i don't know why. the descriptions of the zodiac are too much. hehe.

i say taurean's because i feel they tend to rub me the wrong way because they think they know everything but they don't have any rationale or explanation and they are just stubborn and just yell back ' i just know" or something like that, lol. of course not all taureans are like this i just had ALOT of friends, my dad and cousin that are like this and all are like that. lol .

rainwolf

Haha I read some of that book "Born on a Rotten Day" and its quite good!

sharpchick

Helvetica said:
Scorpios are VERY EGOTISTICAL AND THINK THEIR FEELINGS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN OTHER PEOPLE'S

What feelings? I thought we Scorps had none. . . . ;)

But I must defend us. . . . for those of you who are from the US and old enough to remember, I'll borrow a line from Edith Ann (Lily Tomlin) on Rowan and Martin's "Laugh In"

"I'm not bossy. . . I just have better ideas. . . "

:D

huredriel

I've just gone into shock that Leos aren't at the bottom any more ...... people actually voted for Leo??????

Alta

Well, I am an Aries with Leo rising. But I don't have opinions or anything. noooooo, not me. :cool5: