Bias Poll--what sign do you have a real problem with?

What sign do you "dislike" :P

• Aries--I hate that little ram

Votes: 45 13.9%
  • Taurus--That dumb bull runs over everything...

Votes: 38 11.8%
  • Gemini--Just won't stay on one subject!

• Cancer--Stop crying!! You're issues with mother are normal!

Votes: 38 11.8%
  • Leo--They just want ALL the attention...

Votes: 47 14.6%
  • Virgo--Critical...mean...anal retentive...eats cereal at night...

Votes: 53 16.4%
  • Libra--Talks way too much! But rainwolf loves them for some reason ;)

Votes: 23 7.1%
  • Scorpio--They just think they're SOOO deep!

Votes: 59 18.3%
  • Sagittarius--Arrogant, much?

Votes: 24 7.4%
  • Capricorn--Their purse/wallet is basically a black hole that money falls into

Votes: 39 12.1%
  • Aquarius--Just plain odd.

Votes: 29 9.0%
  • Pisces--wishy washy wishy washy wishy washy....snap out of it!

• Total voters

Rosanne

I have the most trouble with my own sign Virgo, when I am with Leos. They like to watch me eat cereal at night after I have got them their bowl of cream. They make me act mean and critical about myself when I have tired of scratching their bellys. I act mean and critical when I am tired of their generosity to everyone else in the world and they forget this Virgo does'nt always like to COPE. I hate the neon sign on my head that says 'Leos this way -all care and attention in alphabetical order for strays and their attendent court' . I like Leos when their kitty litter is in someone elses home- and I like Virgos with any other sign. ;) I unfortunatly like dangerous cats and have decided to get a Zoo pass instead. ~Rosanne

Alta

Brilliant assessment Rosanne!

It is sort of like tarot cards. You can read them them as singletons but in combination the effects change.

rcb30872

Helvetica said:
Can we judge an entire population on one single person or even a handful?? :confused:

By that token, we are all wankers, really. Because I am sure there is at least one wanker in every sign ;) (I know three Sags who are, but as a rule I like Sags, and am a Sag moon).

Maybe those people who have trouble with cancerians really have trouble with their own feelings, and with emotional confrontation?
I wasn't passing judgement on the Cancers because of this one or two incidents that I had with them, two separate people!

Rainwolf just asked if anyone had come across the bad side of Cancer, so I said that I did, and came up with an example, a different example that I came up earlier.

Again, I AM NOT PASSING JUDGEMENT ON A PARTICULAR SUN SIGN BECAUSE OF ONE OR TWO OF THAT SIGN THAT I HAVE COME ACROSS THAT I DIDN'T LIKE, MORE LIKE LOATHED, but that doesn't matter!!!

Bec

Sophie

I love Virgos. They are always so precise. No misunderstanding them ;)

OK Bec - I'm sorry :)

huredriel

LOL ..... now I cant believe how the scores are adding up???? There is no way I am critical, mean, eat cereal at night, love attention, or think I'm too deep, let alone normal mother issues :D

So instead you can all just bow down to me ...... at my effervescent brilliance ..... while getting your DVDs in alphabetical order and pass me the sugar puffs so I don't cry! while I ponder my deep meaningful connection to life :D

PS: I AM joking .... honestly!

rcb30872

Helvetica said:
I love Virgos. They are always so precise. No misunderstanding them ;)

OK Bec - I'm sorry :)
It's cool!!!!

Sorry, I got a bit hotheaded for a moment there, but chilling now!

Bec

sharpchick

All this is, of course, pretty tongue in cheek, isn't it? And we all know that, right? Surely no one thinks people can be completely accurately painted with such a broad brush.

Having said that, I also have to say that I have been a long time student of astrology, and find that Sun signs barely scratch the surface of who a person is. . . I mean, we have limited this thread to discussion of Sun signs, but not which decan of the Sun sign someone was born under - which would be the next logical progression if you wanted the discussion to border on the serious. Sweeping generalities about anything will most likely always fail to do a topic justice, but it is fun hearing people's experiences with various Sun sign personalities. When I read Linda Goodman's Sun Signs, I had to agree that I pretty much typify the description of a Scorpio female that she gives. And if you think of it from a scientific POV, if the moon and other planetary influences can control the tides, then why would they not have an enormous influence over humans, whose bodies consist mostly of fluid?

Now, I must go off to make poppets of all those whiny Cancerians and poke them in all the right places.. . . ;)

Blue Fury

'Sweeping generalisation' alert, lol.

I have voted for Gemini and Aquarius

Gems, cos without exception all the ones I have ever known (and I seem to be surrounded by them) have been selfish, just a shade narcissistic and tend to be unreliable. Also happy to use people, which doesn't sit well with me :(

Aquarius because, being a Scorp, I am naturally distrustful of anyone who can be so dispassionate. I mean, where's the passion? the emotion? :)

'Just can't understand 'em', she said shaking her head sadly :D

Fury x

yorickbrown

i've voted for cancers. i don't hate them, but as an aries we are just too different from each other. i'm sure they all can't stand me...

i wish we could get along better, but cardinal water and cardinal fire - well, yes... not easy!

feticeira

I could stand you, I`m a cancer with an Aries moon sign :D
But yeah, having both signs I can totally see where you are coming from I get those clashes all within myself...