1 of wands for healing?

Legobrick

olivia said:
Perhaps pregnancy?

Or what needs to happen to create a pregnancy ;).

I think the Ace of Wands could very well mean healing, in the sense of a renewed and rejuvenated life force flowing through oneself. Ultimately it is what your subconscious says to you when it comes up in a particular position that really matters.

balenciaga

I agree that the Ace of Wands is a rejuvenated feeling, ready to begin again because you have the energy and interest to do so (also in this case the 3 SW RX denotes this especially).
I think the Ace of Pentacles is a good Ace for healing, since it is the suit that represents the physical body - if physical healing is what you are talking about.

starrystarrynight

Ah, perhaps there is a discrepancy in my understanding of what the seeker is hoping to heal. My thought, when I read Pao's post, was that the seeker was hoping to heal the relationship (and get back together), and in that case, I don't see those two cards as suggesting a rejuvenation or healing of this particular union.

Maybe in a different spread with a different set of cards, the Ace of Wands could signify healing. So, I didn't mean to exclude that possibility of it ever meaning that; however, I don't see it with this throw.

Now, I could see it as the parties healing separately and moving on, but probably not getting back together with one another.

Edited to add:
p.s. I actually posted most of this in the readings thread where Pao posted the reading, and where it is actually supposed to go. If this needs to be expunged because it speaks to a reading instead of a single card, please do so, mods...with my apologies.

willowfox

Not so much a healing but a new growth for the relationship, something new growing out of the ashes.

rcb30872

Argh, I have not really done much with my cards for some time now, but after reading what has been written already, I would tend to agree with Moonbow and Sulis. If you want healing of something, you do actually need to take some sort of action in some situations, and this would indicate the first step or steps of taking that action.

Also, I don't know if you have noticed, or if you have actually had any healing done, I have, but it was a long time ago, but I can remember the amazing heat from the hands from the person who did the healing. See the connection??

Pao

thanx guys!!

i know i asked in terms of a relationship for this throw but for some reason i felt healing, not so much for the relationship per se but just healing maybe for the persons.

I saw the Ace of wands as sort of getting the energy back that was perhaps depleted somehow due to outside factors, maybe stress or emotional hurt etc. and i thought like Sulis said Fire brings transformation and like i mentioned it felt like the phoenix rising. I guess speaking of rejuvenation and such. and also in healing such as reiki you feel heat like RCB said too so i wonderred. maybe energy healing? healing of the soul?

i was confused because since you have energy back i thought it meant physical healing but i guess Balenciaga would be right that pentacles has to do more with body so....

thank you again!