How can you tell...

MuffinTops

if your deck is green or purple? or shall I say non icky green. I have 2 decks. I don't know which ones they are, but I don't find either one repulsive or scary...

Phoenyx*

It's the box color, and I also believe its the size...I think the green one is the larger one? While the purple one is the usual size.

MuffinTops

I have a regular size Thoth in a purple box, and a large Thoth in a green box. They look the same. Am I not seeing something? Perhaps I don't notice this green?

Phoenyx*

When did you get the large green one? Recently the green one, with the icky greenish tone was reprinted without the icky greenish tone.

MuffinTops

Well,
I won the big green one on Ebay, last week. It is by US Games, Inc. printed in Belgium, AGM AGMuller, IBSN#0-913866-15-6.
I can't post attachments, so it says, other wise I would scan one.

Phoenyx*

Is it a used one? If its brand new, it could be one of the re-printed ones.

MuffinTops

Printed in 84, but unopened. I guess. I'll try to set up a type of scan or something tomorrow.

Emily

Hi MuffinTops,

I have the yucky green tinged version. If its not obvious then you probably have a non-green Thoth. Compare the large Thoth with the regular size in the purple box - if the colours and details of the cards match, not exact, then you maybe don't have the green tinged copy.

I also have the newer non-green version of the large Thoth and the colours and details of this one are very clear and bright.

The Green tinged Thoth looks like the details on the cards have been blurred and then washed over with a pale green colour, even the borders are tinged green, when compared with your smaller Thoth, this will make the green colouring on the card stand out, also the blurry details on the cards. It really is a very poor version in both colour and details.

Hope this helps. :)