Hanson Roberts - The 4 Pages

FallynRaiyn

I like being able to read them as gender neutral, or as of either gender.

I relate the page of pentacles to my oldest daughter. One of the most serious kids you will ever meet. She's not necessarily unhappy, but acutely aware of the responsibility in her life. I don't think she is resenting it in anyway, but gravely invested in the importance of it. I often take this to mean an immature view of joy sometimes, as she tends to be extremely critical of her younger sisters who bring out the spontaneous side of her. Without them I don't think she would ever just give herself a break and cut loose.

The page of cups seems genuinely surprised to find a fish in the cup. Maybe he was scooping a cup full of water and got more than he bargained for? thought why he would be drinking ocean water is a question. Sometimes the emotions of childhood, or the emotionally immature can be completely overwhelmed by their feelings and not know how to deal with them.

The page of rods seems like some kids i've known in my past, they know where they are going, they know what they want to say, it doesn't matter that they are little kids, they will take on a mountain, or a journey, or a task bigger than their age without hesitation and often succeed at it. I like the suggestion someone made that he's shouting to hear his echo, or possibly calling for someone that isn't there.

the page of swords reminds me of someone that is entrusted with new responsibilities, that is out to prove themselves. A brand new sword, their first, An adult would have to trust them an awful lot to put that weapon in their hands, But this page looks like he can handle it, but the question is..... will he do well in battle?