Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

One Card, One Sentence Game # 136

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
Butterflies555  Butterflies555 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Nov 2013
Location: Texas, US
Posts: 1,326
Butterflies555 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyaB View Post
Page of Pentacles - he wants to see other people but he doesn't want you to do the same, a way of him being able to contact women but he's afraid to lose you too, a little maturity is needed from him (he needs to grow), I feel he may have an eye on someone else at the moment though I don't think she feels the same way about him.

What can I expect next between BL and I?
King of Wands - a warm loving relationship where each cares equally.

What can I expect in the long term between us?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #361
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflies555 View Post
King of Wands - a warm loving relationship where each cares equally.

What can I expect in the long term between us?
Judgement
You might have second thoughts about this and reevaluate the relationship, perhaps realize it isn't worth a long shot…

What is the recurring Queen of pentacles trying to tell me?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #362
CosmicTarot's Avatar
CosmicTarot  CosmicTarot is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 19 Feb 2017
Location: ♀
Posts: 675
CosmicTarot 
Citizen

CosmicTarot's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
What is the recurring Queen of pentacles trying to tell me?
High Priestess
Which could either mean that you already (subconsciously) are aware of what Queen of Pentacles is trying to tell you (so you'll have to use your intuition to get to the answer), or that you're asking prematurely. However, the base is Six of Cups, so it could have something to do with your child(ren) and motherhood.

Q: What important things are going on in X's life right now?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #363
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicTarot View Post
High Priestess
Which could either mean that you already (subconsciously) are aware of what Queen of Pentacles is trying to tell you (so you'll have to use your intuition to get to the answer), or that you're asking prematurely. However, the base is Six of Cups, so it could have something to do with your child(ren) and motherhood.

Q: What important things are going on in X's life right now?
Ten of swords
X is going through a difficult time right now, despair and seeing a bleak future.

Is it telling me to tend to my affairs instead?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #364
CosmicTarot's Avatar
CosmicTarot  CosmicTarot is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 19 Feb 2017
Location: ♀
Posts: 675
CosmicTarot 
Citizen

CosmicTarot's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Is it telling me to tend to my affairs instead?
Page of Wands
I would read this as a yes, since it's action-oriented. So, in a yes/no context, it's a: Yes.

Q: What kind of difficult time?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #365
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicTarot View Post
Page of Wands
I would read this as a yes, since it's action-oriented. So, in a yes/no context, it's a: Yes.

Q: What kind of difficult time?
Star
X is losing hope/faith feeling emotionally numbed and their spiritual belief shakened.


Ques
What's in store for me in my future?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #366
SonyaB's Avatar
SonyaB  SonyaB is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Apr 2016
Location: WA
Posts: 3,381
SonyaB 
Citizen

SonyaB's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Star
X is losing hope/faith feeling emotionally numbed and their spiritual belief shakened.


Ques
What's in store for me in my future?
5 of cups - period of introspection or yearning, don't worry too much though this is temporary and necessary.

How will moving to Bridge St be for me? I.E how will I feel living there?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #367
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 
Citizen

BrightEye's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyaB View Post
5 of cups - period of introspection or yearning, don't worry too much though this is temporary and necessary.

How will moving to Bridge St be for me? I.E how will I feel living there?
8 of Wands
I think you will find it exciting and will want to move there quickly


Message from my guides about this connection?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #368
palin's Avatar
palin  palin is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2008
Location: the little nest across the magpie :)
Posts: 16,742
palin 
Citizen

palin's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
8 of Wands
I think you will find it exciting and will want to move there quickly


Message from my guides about this connection?
page swords

dont let your guard down keep questioning it

q: will we get closer or drift away in the next few months
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #369
Butterflies555  Butterflies555 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Nov 2013
Location: Texas, US
Posts: 1,326
Butterflies555 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
page swords

dont let your guard down keep questioning it

q: will we get closer or drift away in the next few months
Ace of Cups: youll become closer.

How will he react/feel if I ignore him for a day or two?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #370


 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.