Heart of Faerie Reading Exchanges....Wanna?

Satori

Hello Peeps!!!

So Le FAnu and I have been talking a little about further exercises and spreads for our reading exchanges.

I thought I might ask our little group what you all might like to do more of. Are you digging the exercises? Do you want a few more?

Would you like a few one or two card readings that sort of acquaint you more with the deck before we jump into the group readings?

Or are you ready to roll with pairing up and getting down and dirty?

I have my own ideas on the subject, as does Fanu, but how about people chime in and discuss what you might want to see happening with this study.

Cheers!

nami

All options sound good with me. I enjoyed the exercise, and wouldn't mind doing more of them, but I like the sound of the other options too...I'm leaning slightly more on the side of wanting to warm-up a little more first. So I'm swaying a little more towards doing some small readings or more exercises.

Le Fanu

I have many thoughts and ideas, but (a thought that just came to me now) what if we took it in turns just to draw a card and see what it says about the person above? OK, so let's imagine I go first.

Le Fanu.

One of you (whoever gets to the thread first) draws a single card as a "where you are right now with your thoughts" and posts impressions and the person above (in this case, me) gives very short feedback?

Then someone else draws a card about the person who did the first draw. And so on...

Playful, like.

just a thought.... But I'd like to hear other ideas

This way we can warm up to more elaborate draws further down the line.

ETA; couldn't resist; started a thread. Feel free to post! :)

Ivy Rhiannon

Hi guys! Finally found this little thread! I would like to play, but I can't promise a long commitment either. I have a lot on my plate right now with new prodjects, but I will try to keep in touch!

I love the faeries! However I do not have the other FO deck. I am looking into it though!

strings of life

Please sign me up for the exchange sign up list. HOF is the only Froud deck that I connected with.

I have many thoughts and ideas, but (a thought that just came to me now) what if we took it in turns just to draw a card and see what it says about the person above? OK, so let's imagine I go first.

Le Fanu.

One of you (whoever gets to the thread first) draws a single card as a "where you are right now with your thoughts" and posts impressions and the person above (in this case, me) gives very short feedback?

Then someone else draws a card about the person who did the first draw. And so on...

Playful, like.

just a thought.... But I'd like to hear other ideas

This way we can warm up to more elaborate draws further down the line.

ETA; couldn't resist; started a thread. Feel free to post! :)
Love this!

Le Fanu

Please sign me up for the exchange sign up list. HOF is the only Froud deck that I connected with.

Love this!
Great!!

And by the way, if you fancy participating in our warm up Heart of Faerie Readings, we're doing one card "Domino Readings" (my name!) here! Come and take part.

I think we'll leave these sign ups open a while longer, maybe after the weekend, mid next week we'll close. Give time for the weekend crowd to see this.

Lokisen

I'd like to join the HoF reading exchange, too. I have the deck, so I think it'll work. I would've signed up before but I didn't notice the thread :/

Satori

Hi Lokisen,

I had placed the threads in the wrong area! Our beloved Aulruna has moved them to the proper area now and we are all set.

Welcome aboard everyone!

Satori

Okay everyone, we will be preparing a spread and getting ready for the first reading round. Any last minute sign-ups will be most welcome!

:)

Satori

Something just occurred to me.

I know in the first post I mentioned that I wouldn't be using the book, what I forgot to mention is that my focus for this is that we create our own meanings and that this is an intuitive circle.

Are people aware of this? Le Fanu, were you aware that we are doing an intuitive study?