Is Love in the Stars?

*Phoenyx

This spread is from the Shadowscapes Tarot companion book. I don't read with Shadowscape but a friend of mine does and I found the spread when flipping through her book. I think this spread is actually quite versatile, you could replace love with 'a new job', a friendship, or a life goal.

1. READY: This card represents a way in which you are ready for love to come into your life.

2. OR NOT: This card shows a way that you are not ready for love. To draw love into your life, consider this card carefully.

3. DO IT: Turn to this card for advice on a step you can take to put yourself in the path of love.

4. STOP IT: Consider this card as a warning about something you actively do to block love from your life.

5. OUTCOME: This is your answer. If it is positive and love is in the stars, paying attention to cards 2 and 4 will only make things better. If the answer is negative, work on the issues in cards 2 and 4, and strengthen the energy noted in cards 1 and 3. Then try this spread again and see if you haven't created a better outcome.

Vwarrior

Great Spread

Thanks for posting this. Been pondering what spread to use for my job/career outlook and obtaining employment. And this popped up- worked out nicely. Tried again for love and the results were odd, difficult to interpret. Do you think this spread works for non-Shadowscape cards?

Vwarrior

Also...

I think perhaps the problem was with reversals. My reading made sense if I did not reverse the cards. Is this spread supposed to avoid reversals? Thanks, I appreciate you sharing and if you have an answer about the reversals, that's appreciated also.

*Phoenyx

I don't own Shadowscapes, so I've been reading the spread with the Llewellyn cards. So far it seems to work fine for me. In answer to your question about reversals, I've never had a problem since I don't use reversals but I remember noting when I looked at my friends Shadowscapes companion book that it did not give reversal meanings for the cards so I don't think that deck is suppose to have reversals.