What Oracle Deck is the Postman Bringing

ana luisa

Just got the Oracle Bleu. VERY INTENSE... :bugeyed:

lightpers

Medieval Secrets Oracle from Over The Moon Oracle Cards Store is currently stuck at the customs office. I hope tomorrow it already lands in my address hahaha, it is actually a playing card fortune telling deck with added imagery and keyword title to make divination easier.

Dogs&Coffee

I ordered the Flowers of the Night oracle this weekend. I can't wait. the illustrations are beautiful. I'm bummed I missed out on the kickstarter. Now I know for next time. :3

Michellehihi

I just received the Messenger Cards, Guidance from the Animal Spirits by Sandra Kunz. I love it so much! This artwork speaks to my soul!

Belinda2

I ordered the Flowers of the Night oracle this weekend. I can't wait. the illustrations are beautiful. I'm bummed I missed out on the kickstarter. Now I know for next time. :3

great looking deck but I don't like the postage costs to the U.S. not at all.

Dogs&Coffee

great looking deck but I don't like the postage costs to the U.S. not at all.

Yeah it was pricey. I ordered multiple decks though, which softened the blow. I'll likely use one, and keep one to sell or gift later.

Emily

Finally my Tea Leaf Fortune cards are on their way, I found the Book Depository have them in now so I cancelled the Amazon one which was £5 more and wouldn't have come until the middle to the end of Feb.

The Book Depository Tea Leaf Fortune cards should be here by the end of the week. :)

Libra 58

"The Gaia Oracle" by Toni Carmine Salerno arrived yesterday, but mine is in Swedish.

BlueLotus

The following two oracle decks are on their way to me at this time:
  • Astrology Reading Cards: Your Personal Guidance From the Stars, by Alison Chester-Lambert :heart:
  • Angel Reading Cards: When You Believe In Angels, Anything Is Possible, by Debbie Malone :heart:

Dogs&Coffee

Secret Language of Animals, Tea Leaf Fortune Cards, and I pre-ordered Barbieri Zodiac Oracle and the Angelarium Oracle (psyched for this deck).