The Book of the Law Study Group 2.20

Grigori

This line makes me think of the Princess of Wands immediately.

Attachments

• PrincessWands.jpg
    PrincessWands.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 84

ravenest

Yeah! The daughter of the daughter of 'Babalon the Beautiful' ?

Aeon418

similia said:
This line makes me think of the Princess of Wands immediately.
It makes me think of Atu XI Lust. The very card associated with this second chapter. (The Empress is chapter 1 and The Tower is chapter 3)

To me this verse symbolises the quintisential nature of the entire book and of the attributes of those refered to as Kings (Adepts) in this chapter. To emphasise this the first two words are "Beauty" and "Strength". These are Tiphareth(6) and Geburah(5) respectively.

6 + 5 = 11
65 = ADNI
56 = NU
5=6 or 6=5 etc.

This verse is 2:20. Read as 220 it not only matches the number of verses in Liber Legis - Liber CCXX, but is also the value of BChIR, the Elect - the chosen ones. (See Matthew 24:22-24)

This is also the 86th verse of the entire book. 86 is the numeration of Elohim, ALHIM, the gods and goddesses.

thorhammer

Aeon418 said:
It makes me think of Atu XI Lust. The very card associated with this second chapter. (The Empress is chapter 1 and The Tower is chapter 3)
Not arguing - but could you share with us why this is? I can see why it all makes sense, but - forgive the expression - did you just pull it out of your ass? :D

I know you didn't, I just want to know where you got it :)

\m/ Kat

Aeon418

thorhammer said:
did you just pull it out of your ass?
:shhh: Shush! You'll give me away. :laugh:
I know you didn't, I just want to know where you got it
I'll go on a quote hunt later on.

Until then look at the Tree of Life. In particular the 3 horizontal paths that divide the Tree into sections.

Daleth, Teth, Peh. Add up the values of these letters. ;)