Very GREEN "greenies"

Grigori

Ah nice and green :D

r0sered1ster

Still doing my happy dance!

sapienza

Congrats on getting hold of a greenie, you are obviously so happy. :) My first Thoth was a 'Greenie' and I never really connected with it. Love the borderless backs of course, but mine was so washed out. When I eventually saw the newer ones with the vibrant colours I was SO excited and finally the Thoth spoke to me. Now I've trimmed mine the backs are borderless too. Now, in saying all that, I'd absolutely never part with my Greenie and do admit there is something oddly special about them. Use and enjoy!

Gregorio

My first THOTH was a very green greenie and I never cared much for it. When the new US GAMES editions came out with the gorgeous colors I was delighted. Glad I held on to my white box greenie though. Congratulations on yours.

Le Fanu

I have Greenies! I have the greenest greenie which Lillie has ever seen. But I have to say that Gregory has the greenest greenie which I have ever seen. Never have I seen such broccoli borders. Sadly it is an incomplete deck but I can vouch for it's cabbage hues.

I love my Greenies (I have two very green and not so green) but more for the collector factor. I don't quite get the craze over greenies. There are much nicer editions of the Thoth about IMO. But - hey - congratulations; a vintage Thoth is always a wonderful thing.

r0sered1ster

Do you use your greenies or just admire them, I love the borderless backs!

Le Fanu

Love, use, admire, read with, study, everything... I tend to use a Green Box (not "greenie") large Weiser/AG Muller deck from 2006 most of the time now, or one of the smaller purple box 3-Magus editions for reading with. They have such vibrant colours, clear & crisp. I do like to get all my editions out to compare & contrast...

r0sered1ster

I need to get the smaller deck for readings, the large ones take up a lot of space! I was afraid to use my greenies...I'm still wavering.

gregory

Don't be afraid. Uncle Al is STRONG ! Unless you plan to pour coffee over them, or bend them every which way, they'll be fine.

I LOVE GREENIES !

r0sered1ster

Oh good! I'm going to break them out now and shuffle a while! Shuffling is so relaxing, isn't it?