The Book of the Law Study Group 2.62

Professor X

The Heart equals you as Hadit,the perpetual center of your own universe. Once you know you are Hadit then you can nourish yourself and your existence on a spiritual level like your physical heart cleanses your blood and nourishes your body on a physical level.

The kisses of the stars raining down on you is Nuit the infinite universe being molded to your will when you know that you are the center of infinity and the only God of your life. The kisses of the stars is also the higher types of universal energies and actions that open to you once you aware to the true purpose of existence.

Grigori

Around me flame the stars of Nuit
And within me burns the star of Hadith

I've been finding this uninteresting thing to keep in mind, especially when walking through a crowd of people. For me a trip to a shopping centre is often a confrontation with mindless stereotypes and drudgery. Keeping an awareness of the god within yourself and all of those around you makes it a rather different experience. At least until you reach the checkout and are slapped in the face with pubescent lazy stupidity ;) LOL

Aeon418

26:62

Compare with II:26.
AL II:26 I am the secret Serpent coiled about to spring: in my coiling there is joy. If I lift up my head, I and my Nuit are one. If I droop down mine head, and shoot forth venom, then is rapture of the earth, and I and the earth are one.
To me this verse is Hadit lifting up his head and becoming one with Nuit. In essence it's a poetic description of a kundalini rising. This is part of the continuing "rapture" that Crowley says he was feeling during this part of the dictation.

thorhammer

Aeon418 said:

To me this verse is Hadit lifting up his head and becoming one with Nuit. In essence it's a poetic description of a kundalini rising. This is part of the continuing "rapture" that Crowley says he was feeling during this part of the dictation.
So, "thine" and the "you" implied by that in this verse is Crowley himself? Hadit is expressing the rapture? It sure sounds like it.

\m/ Kat

Aeon418

thorhammer said:
So, "thine" and the "you" implied by that in this verse is Crowley himself? Hadit is expressing the rapture? It sure sounds like it.
From one perspective it applies to Crowley. But in a more general sense it could, and does, apply to anyone who gets into line with the HGA.

Just like Crowley did at the start of this chapter we resist the Will and think the ego knows better. (AL II:10-13) Verse 60 onwards is a description of what happens when the ego gets into line with the Will and becomes a conduit for it, rather than a blockage.

Why? :(

AHA! :)

Lift thine head.

Always Wondering

Grigori said:
I've been finding this uninteresting thing to keep in mind, especially when walking through a crowd of people. For me a trip to a shopping centre is often a confrontation with mindless stereotypes and drudgery. Keeping an awareness of the god within yourself and all of those around you makes it a rather different experience. At least until you reach the checkout and are slapped in the face with pubescent lazy stupidity ;) LOL

It's just not possible in an American WalMart. And believe me, I've tried. :|
When I can remain that aware in one of those I may call myself a master. :laugh:

AW

ravenest

Aeon418 said:

To me this verse is Hadit lifting up his head and becoming one with Nuit. In essence it's a poetic description of a kundalini rising.
Yes, and I see the rain of stars as the result ... like in the once popular 'fountain technique'.

Or, for example, this little desription;
" ... Later that night I made love to my wife. Something happened. We have never joined like that before. She was like a new person and my heart was aflame with passion. We thrashed and convulsed in a dark pool of energy whose surface rippled, and snaked up in tendrils of darkness and shook and splashed out surrounding us

*** and out of the darkness condensed tiny points of light with the brightness and color of the gems in Pharoe’s crown, they sprinkled down upon us. ***

My wife lay back seductive, deliciously, yet modestly and I have never seen such a beautiful sight in my life – it healed my eyes. She looked somehow different, yet familiar, it was as if her face had changed, but it was still her face. And then I knew! She had the face of the Goddess in the temple! ... "