Thoth Study Group - Four of Wands

SilentBreeze

mooiedragon said:
I think it's possible that's how it could manifest, depending on the surrounding cards. But I see it more as a combined effort somehow... and would have to indicate on some level that there is another aspect to the situation that is allowing them to have the control.

So does that make it more of a outside influence card rather then someones actions. Would it be like the surrounds all fall into place.

mooiedragon

SilentBreeze said:
So does that make it more of a outside influence card rather then someones actions. Would it be like the surrounds all fall into place.

I'm not too sure to tell you the truth. I kind of think all the cards are open to being a duality of inner and outer forces. It depends on the other cards around it and where it appears in the spread to determine exactly how it's read.

Goldenhair

Having pulled this card today and re-examing it, I see a circular area with a fire blazing within. A fire pit. Fires seem to be present at all the Wiccan Sabbats. I suppose this could represent a completion of one part of the year and a preparation for the next.