Crowley- Fashion Icon??

Lillie

I think it's horrible.

It would be easy enough to get that picture (or a better one, without the thing on his head) and print your own onto a T shirt of sweat shirt.

Rosanne

That is horrible!
The only thing that is strangely fascinating is which do they think would sell it- the colour, the style, the Crowley image?
It has a strangely Asian appearance and I guess worn with bringht pink 'ug boots, a shiny plastic shoulder bag and striped stockings and bows and clips in your hair and fake fur gloves- you might think Crowley a chef on TV.
Would he wear it? You betcha- he would think it incredibly bad taste, so it would be perfect! Go on abuse ya mates- wear something to embarress them!~Rosanne

Ross G Caldwell

I'd wear it.

But then, I'd wear anything, at the right time and place.

I can't afford it though. In any case, I have everything I need to make my own Crowley shirts if I want them.

Puffed shoulders are a different matter. That's hard to do right.

(all you seamsters/seamstresses, stop laughing!)

Papageno

Lillie said:
I think it's horrible.

It would be easy enough to get that picture (or a better one, without the thing on his head) and print your own onto a T shirt of sweat shirt.

LMAO!!! :laugh:

I'm with ya on that one

can you imagine if they dyed the hooded part red. you'd look like Little Red Riding Hood gone BAD bwhaaaa ha ha

Rosanne

can you imagine if they dyed the hooded part red. you'd look like Little Red Riding Hood gone BAD bwhaaaa ha ha
I think I will get a transfer of Crowley and put it on my sweat tracks. The bottom half... at the back. That should fill his cheeks out.~Rosanne

ravenest

Oh Noooooo!

Don't let Victor Neuberg see it! :laugh:

{And that joke is SOOOOOO bad there is NO WAy I'm gonna explain it. - But I'm sure Ross will get it ;) }

Lillie

Poor Victor.

he always got the raw end of the stick.