• Capricorn

Votes: 20 5.8%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 29 8.4%
  • Pisces

Votes: 23 6.7%

• Total voters

Nevada

Libra Sun, Scorpio rising, Moon in Taurus, and 3 planets in Virgo. I also have Neptune in Scorpio and Mars in Pisces, which makes for lots of watery ... stuff ... very soggy Mars, there.

Nevada

morticia monroe

Libra! :)

poivre

Thanks for the poll! :)

I'm a
Virgo
:)

Shadow213

Me a Leo WHOOOoOoOoOoOoO

very nice poll

franniee

You know they said that the month of october has the most births..... no wonder libra is winning. :D

i am a virgo but I have 3 personal planets in libra. :D I would have thought there would be a predominance of water signs but it goes beyond that - far more complex. It is about your moon and it's aspects and your neptune and it's aspects and even your merc...

Here are a few quotes:

estelle daniels said:
Moon and Merc The first and most powerful aspect is the conjunction, (in the same degree or sign). This aspect fuses the natures and activities of the two bodies, they are forever yoked in the person's life. This can be the most psychic position, though it can also be most difficult to work with as there is no way to turn off the feelings and impressions streaming into the conscious mind. What sign the conjunction occurs in then colors the type of abilities that manifest. And the house the conjunction occurs in shows the area of life where these abilities come forth most strongly.

http://estelledaniels.com/Articles/MoonMercuryAspects.html

Let’s take a look at Terri McCartney’s study of the charts of a select group of psychics.

Thirty-three percent of psychics have the ruler of their ninth house in Leo or Pisces. She says of this placement:

I view the 9th house as the house where we have experiences that push at the comfort zones of our conditioned beliefs and assist us in grasping the “bigger picture”— ultimately discovering that we are spirit having a human journey.

38% of psychics with a mutable sign rising, 31.25% (25 of the 80) have Virgo, Sagittarius or Pisces rising

Pisces/Virgo is the work and service axis.

Sixty-one percent of psychics have a masculine sign on the Midheaven (Air or Fire).
Forty Seven percent have an outer planet in the eighth house.

As far as more traditional markers of psychic ability:

Twenty percent of our psychics have the Sun in Pisces, demonstrating the greatest percentage of positive frequency difference of any of our factors—146%. The ruler of the 7th house, the ambassador of our relationships with others is also found in Pisces in 13.75% of our psychics charts. This suggests the possibility that when the ruler of the 7th house is found in the sign of pure consciousness (Pisces) one of the significant relationships in our lives is with spirit and otherworldly realms of experience.

GreenMoonBeam

Pisces!

nanab

Gemini here!!!!!

Anam Cara

Practical Capricorn here! :heart:

flying black kat

I am a sagittarius.

Kathy