Mercury Retrograde in Scorpio - Oct. 12-Nov. 1, 2007

GoddessArtemis

Today (for some, on the 11th), Mercury goes retrograde in the intense sign of Scorpio.

I, for one am thrilled about this. NOT. I really dread Mercury retro, and to me...it seems that it's happened more often this year than others (although, in truth, it happens 3x a year).

Watch out for all the lovely things Mercury can mess up. :p

Read more about it all here: http://www.keen.com/CommunityServer...rcury-Retrograde-For-October-2007/260225.aspx

GA

Heavensent

Great....This again??!! It was HORRIBLE for me last time. Well, we'll see. Hopefully it will be nice to me this go round since I'm a Scorpio:p.

GoddessArtemis

Does Merc rx in Scorpio in any way affect obsessive behavior? I'm suddenly noticing a LOT of that around me lately, and it's kind of...bothersome. If it's related to this Merc rx, then I'm in for a FUN 3 weeks, I see...

GA

Embla

Oh No Not Again!!!!!!!!!!

Sophie

So far, so good :D

feticeira

Maybe it´s because I was born during a Mercury retrograde, but I´ve noticed that at least one good thing always comes out of it for me. It´s even kinda pleasant...

As a water/fire type, I´m interested to see what the retrograde in Scorpio will mean for me.

Hope no one runs into too many hassles, delays and obstacles!

Barbaras Ahajusts

Use Warning Lables

Normally Mercury kills me on the communication side, but the last two, I have been sucking up to anyone I normally would rip apart. AND I intend to keep it that way!
Nothing I say will be misunderstood, because everything I email out will start with...
"Please return this email to the State hospital as Barbara has escaped again and she is off her medications. Do not approach or make any quick movments near her..."
I just hope it works.

:0)
Barb
deleted incorrect house

Wonderwoman

Mercury Retro alright...

Yeah...my plans on a new love venture backfired right before my eyes and to top it all off..i heard back from a bf from 2 years ago...talk about RETRO!

Barbaras Ahajusts

#%#$@$@$#@ Mercury in Retro & Cell Phones

For Pitys Sake! Its the curse of the freaken Cell Phones and Merc in Retro is going to get the damn blame, because of communications!

1st. Our cell phone was shut off because Sprint said "your second phone" went sky high over their minutes and used x amount of internet and bought x amount of ringers.
Ok..thats the youngest daughters phone. She only went over her minutes, Sprint is nuts about the other stuff. But till our paper bill gets in we can't figure out what the hell they are talking about.

2nd Her sons cell phone/a purchase minutes type, was lost. Or so we thought. He thought it was in the house because that was the last he used it.
His Uncle in town got a prank call and then called us, informing us that he heard a buntch of kids playing with our grandson's cell phone. They must have turned the phone off cause no one could call that cell. Or they ran the minutes out?!

So thats a total of 3 freaken cell phones that are out of commission. I don't have one. And I'm damn glad too!

Hiding Under My Desk In Lue of a Alien CELL Phone Attack,

Barb:rolleyes:
Update on buy minutes cell phone. The sheriffs dept is involved as we did find out who had it. But we needed proof. They told youngest daugher to go home, find the serial number and they could trace it. She did and it should be found within the week. Isn't that cool? They can trace your phone even if its off. Wow