What's the postman bringing you? 2009 thread

PAMUYA

Just got a tag from my husband: (tag is a game we have been playing for a few years now...you find something or do something special for eachother, you tag them with it, then it is their turn) Well today my husband tagged me with the Tarot of Dream set by Ciro. I was so surprised..I had just gotten his new Legacy Deck, thinking this was the last deck I would be getting for a long time!

So I will be getting the Tarot of Dreams in the mail..now I will have all three of Ciro's decks.

SolSionnach

My Noblet just arrived - thanks so much for a great sale, lunakasha! - and it's stunning. I love the small size, and the cards feel much different than they do when you look at them online. for instance, the Devil. Oh ROFL. Very funny expression, that!

It seems that I have all the decks I could ever want (except Mary-El and Shadowscapes).

I'm pretty satisfied!

Promise

I just got done breaking into a very secure, very well-protected box containing my Vieville, and I could not be happier. I ordered VERY late on the 2nd, so it traveled through the postal system like lightning!

That leaves me waiting for:

Wust Lenormand
Kat bag

Lilija

This is somewhat off topic, but five minutes ago, I blew the last of my Christmas money on a wonderful messenger bag, from baba-prague's Etsy shop. Now I'm REALLY on pins and needles. On topic because I plan on stashing a deck or two in there, and I finally found something big enough to tote my tarot journal?

Tansey Ella

Just received Wheel of Change Tarot, waiting for World Spirit Tarot, Tarot of Trance, bunch of books, replacement for my Buckland Romani ( got conformation that it was shipped) Medicine Woman workbook, and Casanova tarot and Gendron Tarot & book.

WolfSpirit

Anna K Tarot
Merryday Tarot deck + book (thanks to avalonian who guided me in the right direction to buy this deck)

thorhammer

I got the Star That Never Walks Around and the Book of Kaos in the mail yesterday! I'm so very excited to get the BoK especially, and it's certainly a very . . . considerable and impressive deck!

Still got a mini ?Albano? Waite with some book from eBay, Tarot du Roy Nissanka, Le Corte dei Tarocchi, Caring Psychic Family and Ancestral Path companion book in the mail.

\m/ Kat

Dancing Bear

I just received the 1JJ in the post.. Muller and Cie, made in switzerland.. in french.. I just love it..

Have nothing else i am waiting for YET!!! })

Thorhammer , Le Corte dei Tarocchi is next on my list..

Astraea Aurora

Yesterday arrived the New Palladini Tarot I was looking out for. Interesting thing that is - I love the mental silence of the Moon card.

Astraea Aurora :grin:

HearthCricket

My Anna K's, fairy figurine, and my Paulina Tarots! :thumbsup: