What's the postman bringing you? 2009 thread

Starshower

Well, I ordered the Bohemian Gothic a month ago from Amazon, but not a word or sign since. Am still stationed under the letter box ...

Promise

Yesterday, the postman brought me my Red Owl Lenormand, my Kat bag, and my Etsy Lenormand. Aaaand a notice that I have a package at the post office, which I so hope is my Wust Lenormand.

I'll have to try to get to the post office during my lunch break tomorrow.

BlueLotus

I am waiting for the following Tarot decks:

- Jolanda
- Deviant Moon
- Pearls of Wisdom
- Steele Wizard
- Gothic Tarot of Vampires (Thanks Leo62)
- Mystic Dreamer

I am also waiting for the following deck/book by John Holland:
- Psychic Tarot Cards

Dusk Till Dawn

I finally received the Fairy Ring Oracle and the Gilded.
Waiting for:
Large Illuminated Iridescent with Glitter, Pocket Illuminated, Wirth
also The Angel Tarot ( Kaplan) Quest, Medieval Enchantment, Psycards, Savage
and ordered the Golden. Some others, I forget , the Sol Invictus is on its way too...

HarmonyWind

Updated 1-14-09 3:00 p.m: Roots of Asia arrived today :)

Osho Zen has arrived.

Nightgarden

Today the postman brings me my "Oracle of Rama" by David Frawley and the truly amazing alethiometer!!!

click!
click!

perilune

I'm waiting for my Legacy of the Divine deck! I'm quite excited, but it will probably not get to me until next week :(

MysticalMoose

Today my beautiful handmade twisted rosewood crystal tipped wand arrived & its awesome I cant stop touching & holding it. I am off to do my bonding & consecrating in a little while when all is quiet :heart:

Also in the mail today came "Everyday Tarot Magic" by Dorothy Morrison which is a nice read :) & the companion book for Pagan Tarot 2000 which looks interesting, also had a card from the Post Office saying I have a registered item to sign for....I think its my Radiant Rider Waite !!!

Am now awaiting from Tarot Chest one of those nice wooden space saving reading holders. Like a piece of polished wood with a slit in for standing about 5 cards in by the PC. Am looking forward to that & waiting in anticipation for the rest of this weeks hoard to arrive :D

Promise

Still waiting for:

Wust Lenormand
Merryday Deck

Essjay

I'm waiting for a chocolate brown velvet and gold silk reading cloth with matching bag from Sulis.

:)

Edited to add - they've arrived and are beautiful...