New Froud Oracle!!!!

WaterSong

OMG, what a beauty Heartcricket....I am waiting for it in the mail...thank you for posting the cards, they are so beautiful! and alive!

can't wait....

inanna_tarot

OK HC, youve convinced me beyond all hope for my bank balance I need this deck..

I have a feeling it will be begging for attention with my Transparent Oracle when it arrives.

dvorah ophir

to HearthCricket

thanks so much for your lovely scans!
now i as well shell have to get these -thanks god that i have just ordered the shaman oracle-so that now i have the patiance to wait till march-i was going to wait till april but that maybe too much.i was not too crazy about the deck when i first saw some other scans but yours of the wholl deck spread like that just convinced me.goes to show you that often with cards it does help its publicity to show more then just the cover.people want to know what they are geting and if you have a good product then why not show more?
best regards dvorah-
also want to add that sometimes as i am just descovering it is almost better to be waiting for the new thing and not having it allready-its like when you finished reading a realy good book and are so jealous of someone just beginning-can you understand my meaning?

faunabay

I sat down and had a little talke with The Remembrance card last night.....and once again he just talked up a storm!! I think these are going to be exactly like the original deck!

lark

faunabay said:
I sat down and had a little talke with The Remembrance card last night.....and once again he just talked up a storm!! I think these are going to be exactly like the original deck!
I'm glad to hear you say that 'cause I'm scared....:bugeyed:

faunabay

lark said:
I'm glad to hear you say that 'cause I'm scared....:bugeyed:
LOL
I just started a thread where I posted what he said to me. Still deals with some scary stuff but he's here to help with it. I look at him very differently now!

And the whole deck is going to be like the original one I think! :bugeyed: Bring them home at your own risk! }) They will make your life fuller and happier, but also cause a bunch of mishaps too! (giggling)

HearthCricket

dvorah ophir said:
thanks so much for your lovely scans!
now i as well shell have to get these -thanks god that i have just ordered the shaman oracle-so that now i have the patiance to wait till march-i was going to wait till april but that maybe too much.i was not too crazy about the deck when i first saw some other scans but yours of the wholl deck spread like that just convinced me.goes to show you that often with cards it does help its publicity to show more then just the cover.people want to know what they are geting and if you have a good product then why not show more?
best regards dvorah-
also want to add that sometimes as i am just descovering it is almost better to be waiting for the new thing and not having it allready-its like when you finished reading a realy good book and are so jealous of someone just beginning-can you understand my meaning?

You are very welcome! And yes, I do understand what you are saying!

Sidhe-Ra

inanna_tarot said:
OK HC, youve convinced me beyond all hope for my bank balance I need this deck..

I have a feeling it will be begging for attention with my Transparent Oracle when it arrives.

LOL...why not trying using the two together? ;)

I haven't seen it, but- major envy moment- my other half was at Brian and Wendy's house and looked through their copy. By all accounts it's lovely! Hope to see it myself soooon!

xxx

Satori

Like I said in the other thread, the FO is a little bit country, and the new one is a little bit rock and roll! The country cousin brought us to meet the city slickers!

dvorah ophir

Sidhe-Ra said:
LOL...why not trying using the two together? ;)

I haven't seen it, but- major envy moment- my other half was at Brian and Wendy's house and looked through their copy. By all accounts it's lovely! Hope to see it myself soooon!

xxx
the truble with using two decks together is that the deck becomes too thick to hold and you never get to see many cards somehow its just is too much for me.
i combined the fairy pack with the wicca pack but am almost never use them. also i tried to combine druid animal with green man tree oracle even when they are not the same size- not so good either.
as for the faeries -how many cards will that make the two decks over all?
seems like too many cards-over a hundred for sure.