Another new Faery Oracle owner....

Aura Wolf

Congrats elf :D Someone here drew their own faery guide and showed it to us and it was very beautiful--it blended with Froud's art very well. I think it might have been Chronata? But I'm not sure. I haven't drawn mine yet, though I even bought some special pens to do so--but when I get the blank card I just see it as telling me to visualize what I already know deep down--and I can usually see some sort of image manifest itself on the card and send me a message.

Satori

I'm putting some wings on her and we'll see......

_N_

I've had the deck for several months and I love it - so happy to see that several of you think that Himself is so hot - I thought I might be a little odd, but my, he does have that come hither look, doesn't he? :D
I drew my guide, but it's not really fair to say it was easy for me since I am a professional artist. I was, however, a bit perplexed that the fairy guide which revealed himself to me is actually a tiny little dragon with fairy like wings. Though he was quick to show himself, he's been slow to open up with me, I only learnt his name last week, and then the next day he let me know that the name was subject to change at any time - that's when I knew that as much as he looks like a dragon he's GOT to be a fairy LOL.

N

Alissa

I think you got a half-breed _N_!! ;)

It is my own opinion that Faeries and dragons are pretty much kith and kin... they're both creatures of the astral realm. How wonderful to find a mixture of both for your own Fae Guide!! :D

floracove

oooooooh!

So that's what the blank card is for!

I've been sew busy, I haven't had a chance to do much reading, but I did wonder about that card.
Thanks for the enlightenment!

Also, I'm making tote bags, big enough for both the deck, and the book.
If your interested in a bag for both your book & deck, pm me, and we'll talk...
:D

smokey

elf said:
. but without the beard he looks a little like Himself, especially around the mouth and chin. My husband's chin is like Himself's, close to the lower lip.)
Things go missing here regularly so I won't know probably if the Fae are behind it....

Elf,
Know just what ya mean about Himself favoring your husband in
looks! Himself could almost...(Almost, I repeat)...have been a twin to my 2nd,(who I'm now widowed by) husband too.
The only problem with That...was...we could rarely go out to eat
without some cute waitress trying to slip her pnone # under his water glass wnenever I hadta' go to the bathroom, lol!
...Things are Always missing around the home of my Bill & I; and I
(we, that is) KNOW it ta' be the fey, haha & lol Again!!!
I, personally have never used the faery spirit- guide 'card' itself for no other reason than I never 'Felt' the need to do so. My own faery -spirit-guide always shows up on its' own when I use this deck. (Glad you love your fey, BTW!)

Satori

Hi Smokey,
I've had some remarkable readings with the deck.
Very interesting too.