Travelling Faeries Log: Round 2

geministar

Oh no Jewel! Looks like you have to get through things on your own for now. Its a good time for you to have the fairies :)

If you brought the deck with you today Jewel, may I please have a "card of the day", only if you have time of course. Either way I dont mind, just thought I would ask.

Kahlie

Jewel said:
Well it seems that I am destined to deal with the Self Reliance Faerie. Today I again asked who would help me at work and two really stood out of the fan so I pulled them both ... "Trust Your Intuition" and "Self Reliance" ... seems like they just want to be voyeurs and cheerleaders while here, and not much help *LOL*. Then again the Master Maker is probably controlling them as it is his job to keep me focused until I get out of the weeds here at work.

Aaaaw... well... at least they aren't telling you that they already helped you and you just haven't noticed yet ;) That would be bad...

In any case, you'll be getting a lovely boosting hug from me, plus a soft soothing pat on the back while you pursue this path! =)

Kahlie

Jewel

geministar said:
Oh no Jewel! Looks like you have to get through things on your own for now. Its a good time for you to have the fairies :)

If you brought the deck with you today Jewel, may I please have a "card of the day", only if you have time of course. Either way I dont mind, just thought I would ask.
~giggles~ When I tell you what Faerie responded to your call you might wish you had not asked me ~giggling so hard tears are running down my face~ ... You my dear get the "Parenting and Children" card! It is night time and a mommy faerie is with her cherub baby flittering in the night. Very lovely, and the mommy faerie actually reminds me of what you look like! Hope you and the spousal unit do have a cherub with such pretty little wings one day ~giggles~.

~looks at my own card for the day and smirks~ Yeah Yeah Yeah all on my own, darn Master Maker is controlling them I tell you! Today I got "Be Honest With Yourself". A little too late for that message as the Fantastic Menagerie took care of that during my Apprentice work in "21 Ways to Read a Tarot Card", unless the dragonfly in this one is telling me to go back into my own little world again ~giggles~. I dared not pull 2 cards today as I am sure "Self Reliance" was hovering - I can feel her!

geministar

All I can say to that is........*LOL* and :rolleyes:, thank you Jewel :*

faerylvr

Thank you thank you... since I am working on the last 5 lbs obviously I am supposed to be dancing it off...

Never all by yourself, just learning to trust and rely on yourself... after all we are all here with you.

Jewel

faerylvr said:
Never all by yourself, just learning to trust and rely on yourself... after all we are all here with you.
Congrats on the weight loss!!! That is something I need to do. I want to loose 15 lbs at least before the Ren Fest in October, but I seem to still be visualizing it and not doing it *LOL*.

Gem, sorry hon, seems like I always get the whole motherhood/baby thing when I read for you. Perhaps you should just have the kid and maybe my readings for you will change ~giggles and ducks before Gem throws something~

*LOL* .... well ya see, y'all aren't here at my work and I want them to do my work *ROFLMAO*. Today my message about work is "Visualization." So I am visualizing as all done, and things are really clicking today. This is by far the most useful card they have allowed me to have *LOL*. I still think the Master Maker is behind it all ~giggles~.

What I am learning from this is that the Faeries Oracle has power over this Healing with Faeries Deck. Yep I believe that to be the case. They are using it to tell me what I need to do (self reliance, trust my intuition, visualize) ... see the pattern???? That is the Master Maker talking!!! and he is the card I got last week to help me make it through my work. So in effect I see these decks working very well together. The Healing with Faeries can put the Faeries message into terms us dumb humans can get! :D

I find that kind of neat. I think in the future if I cannot understand what the faeries are tyring to tell me, I might just whoop out my HwF and ask them to translate the message for me ... well not that the Faeries are not pretty clear and point blank with me, but the HwF has a gentler way of delivering the same message. I think of it as sort of a form of "voice" the FO can use if it wants to.

See, and you guys thought I had forgotten to do something interesting with the two decks combined because I have been so busy at work! AHA! I showed you! :D :D :D ~giggles madly~. Honestly, I think I am pretty ready to mail the deck to Faunabay as it feels like a darned echo of the Master Maker every time I pull a card! *LOL*.

I am hoping to mail the deck off to her on Saturday.

geministar

You make me laugh Jewel....

Well it seems like the 2 decks are working very well for you. I cant wait to try it myself :)

The Master Maker seems to be the main culprit behind your whole week!

Jewel

geministar said:
The Master Maker seems to be the main culprit behind your whole week!
Yep he is, the last 2 weeks, and the next 4 weeks to come!, and that is what I get for asking for someone to come help me for an extended period of time to get through the next month and half. And today he allowed Visualization to come back. Apparently he must have been pleased with my progress yesterday, and today I have made even more strides. I am actually organized and on top of things all at the same time. I still wish he would let me have a "fluffy" card though ...

Makes me remember what I told my mom, when I was 5, I wanted to do when I grew up: "I want to drink beer, smoke cigarretts, and play majong all day" ~giggles~. I don't play majong, but overall I still have that vision *ROFLMAO*. Maybe when I retire I can have that life of luxury. Let me visualize it ~giggles as she looks at the HwF card of the day - Visualization~

Jewel

OK so the Harry Potter book arrived, and I have not made it to the post office. On the bright side, the faeries are all packed up and ready to go. I will mail them to Faunabay either tomorrow or Friday :D

Jewel

OK the Healing with Faeries are on their way to Faunabay!!! I sent them on Friday via media mail!