What's the postman bringing you?

Promise

Pippi-I had to trim my Phantasmagoric Theater cards, and they're still too large for me to shuffle comfortably. I have to go into this weird modified riffle with them, which gets the job done, but I can't do it for long without killing my poor wittle knuckles.

There are times that I've actually resorting to putting them into an oversized bag and just shaking them up, then righting all the reversed cards. I really do love all the artwork and the symbolism of the deck, so I find ways to work around the size.

I've got nothing else that should be coming in the mail any time soon, really, until my Minute proofs get here. I'm expecting the others to take a fair amount of time, so I'm just waiting patiently. For now...

truelighth

Finally got round to checking my postbox. And what a joy it was! I found the Medevial Traumzeit Tarot, the Arcana of the Red Jester, Arcana of the Tree People, Dancing Dragonfly Tarot, Taiwanese Fantasy Tarot and the Bohemian Gothic Silver waiting for me!
I only had time to look at the Bohemian Gothic Silver (mainly because it just captivated me completely) so far, but looking forward to a few days of tarot fun!

6 Haunted Days

My MerryDay companion book arrived later in the day along with some books and DVDs (after my Bohemian Silver showed up). It's huge! I can't wait to delve into it :)

Still waiting on quite a few things!!

Scion

A copy of the 1936 Dekane und Dekansternbilder by Wilhelm Gundel that Lillie found for me by methods arcane and marvelous!!! :D

I've been looking for a copy for 2 years because of my ever expanding Liber T doc; It's an academic book on ancient astrology in German :bugeyed: so it wasn't common even back in the 30s. Kwaw was able to steer me towards some of the tables cited in an obscure corner online. Aulruna has been hunting in Germany and unable to locate a copy... but Lillie, bless her Thothy heart, stumbled over a copy at a wildly reasonable price here in the States!?! I almost passed out in exultation. With all these helping hands, I'm thinking of it as a deeply generous gift from the AT egregore.

And now it's on its way! :thumbsup:

truelighth

Due to the haunting beauty and effect of the Silver edition Bohemian Gothic Tarot, I have finally succumed and decided to order the Baroque Bohemian Cats in Gold edition. So I am awaiting that one now, along with my 2 Black Lilly decks and the Wannabe Tarot.

6 Haunted Days

Just ordered the Baroque Bohemian Cats Gold edition with the companion book. I had the 1st edition and sold it, kinda missing it now! And am quite excited to see the new edition with gold added!

Lots of stuff coming, I hope my 2nd Bohemian Gothic Silver and standard gets here this week. With all the holidays past now I hope the mail moves qucker!

Anam Cara

I'm awaiting something, can't say what
(well, okay...an oracle! ;))
for my Oracle exchange partner...
Hope it gets here in plenty of time
to send to her!
:heart:cara

thorhammer

I got the Celtic Shaman's Pack from Leo62 and Froud's Faeries from peace_pixie in the mail today! Thanks, guys! Poor wee things were stuck out in the sun all day till I got home and when I opened the boxes they were so hot I could barely handle the cards! So they're all out on my rug, getting acquainted now! :heart:

\m/ Kat

PeterS

One Deck and Three Books

I am currently waiting on the Tarot of the III Millennium and then three books from the Special Topics in Tarot series: Tarot out of the Box, Tarot and Magic, and Past Life & Karmic Tarot.

In the new year I have told myself that I will focus more on my learning rather than my deck collecting that is the reason I got three books. These are topics I have little experience and I just couldn't help getting at least one deck.

Peter

Skydancer

I've not giving up yet on getting the BGT-S .... *sigh*

Just ordered the Art Deco Fortune Telling Cards by Piatnik. My first "Sibilla"!! Now I may hold off on the upcoming LS version. We'll see. Gotta save money up this year. :)

*S*