What's the Postman Bringing You? - Part 6

Wee_Gypsy

Just won The Ciceros book "Golden Dawn Ritual Tarot" (I have their GD deck, which is a newer version of regardies GD deck basically, and many of their books as well) :D

So that tarotwise, and I am also still waiting on Hexen Tarot 2.0 and a couple other books, not tarot-related (directly) just magick and metaphysical books

VampTarot23

I pre ordered Mini Pagan Cats and Tarot Spreads by Barbara Moore.

Sword King

Two long sought-after finds arrived this weekend: Servants of the Light and De Tarot in de Herstelde Orde.

Miss Divine

Received my Crystal Visions yesterday...yay!!

Daemon Lover

Lilac Twilight Lenormand

Alice in Wonderland Vintage Petit Lenormand from Etsy,

No more now for a very looong time....

Bhavana

Lilac Twilight Lenormand

oh, I love that little Alice Lenormand!!

Still waiting on Roots of Asia, Morgan Press MG, and Keys to the Kingdom.....

Dusk Till Dawn

Lilac Twilight Lenormand

$50 to Germany??
I am still waiting for my Oracle Deck I ordered from Etsy.

Gracie2k

crystal visions looks beautiful. I would love it. I meant to receive shapeshifter tarot, received the book not the deck, had to re-order it. not happy puppy.

Rasa

I am stilllllllllllll waiting for my Madenie :( Hopefully it will arrive soon. I have theories that the customs officials have all been sitting around playing Truco with my deck for the last two months.

I'm also expecting a copy of the Incidental Tarot, and looking forward to using it. Those pips are just so charming!

I'm anxiously checking the French postal system's tracking several times a day to see when my Grimaud Arnoult will arrive in Canada.. then it will be a couple months before someone brings it to me here when they come to Uruguay. How can I wait?? :S

*pacing anxiously, full of anticipation of all these treasures*