The Tarot Playbook - HIGHLY recommended

Tollykit

Having read through this thread I have just ordered my copy and it should be here tomorrow. Yeah!!

psychicpaula

ordered..

i am interested in seeing what this book has to say as i wanna design a new set of tarot cards while at the same time design a multimedia game where the levels you go to next (or indeed the people you meet) are determined by what card you draw..

cant wait to see what is on offer with the games in this book to see if they fit with my own ideas for multi level playing on a games console..

baylys

Right, time to go and order this book.

baylys

Done. Can't wait for it to arrive now.

WooMonkey

Ordered on Amazon after reading this thread. My little club will start with the Murder Mystery exercise!
:)

psychicpaula

i love this book.. got it a couple of weeks ago and it has completely taken over my life *cheesy grin* - if you look to the threads i am putting up.. some ideas from the book are being played out here and they are doing very well..

once upon a time, in a kingdom far, far away...

lol

Bylica

I've just started to play with this book and it's brilliant! :) I'm very happy I ordered it.
It's very pretty too, with lovely, colourful photographs.
I'm playing with my Golden Renaissance deck and I already feel how my attitude toward this deck changes :) A playful approach is great for those very serious decks in my opinion.
And I discovered that Golden Renaissance is perfect for all criminal games! :D A lot of weird people... xD
Bravo for the author!

Tanjamuse

Does it work with Oracle decks as well?

gregory

Does it work with Oracle decks as well?
I'd say not really - as it does have things like "take out all the court cards" and so on. But there are a lot of games you could play with an oracle deck. Which card would you give to whom for Christmas and things like that.