What Oracle Deck is the Postman Bringing

Celtictarot

Recently got Messages from the Wee Folk and Faery Godmother cards. I'm interested in the Pythia cards.

Preordered Sacred Traveller and Magickal cards as well

Alta

Wisdom of the Oracle. I rarely use oracles, but someone did a reading for me using this deck and it was so good that I decided to buy a copy

Gwynydd

It's not from the postie, but I had to share because I'm so pleased with myself :D I was at Colin Harper (or Harper Colins?) bookstore and found Heart of the Faerie Oracle for $16.95! The box was all bashed up inside and out, but the deck itself is in pristine condition! I'm so thrilled, because I've not been able to find it anywhere!

rachelcat

Just ordered Spirit de la Lune as an early birthday present for myself. (Which is nothing but a bunch of nonsense because I also just bought myself a rug, and a deck on the trading forum, and . . .)

But I'm looking forward to reading with it for myself on my birthday! (Cancer sun, moon child, etc.) Yeah, that's the ticket!

BlueLotus

The postman will soon deliver the following oracle decks*:
  • Secrets of the Mystic Grove (arrived)
  • Oracle of the Angels (arrived)
  • Karma Cards (arrived)
  • Flower Reading Cards
  • Dream Reading Cards
  • Fortune Reading Cards
  • Chinese Fortune Reading Cards (arrived)
  • Cosmic Reading Cards (arrived)
  • Chakra Reading Cards
  • Angels of Abundance
I can hardly wait! :thumbsup:

*Last updated on July 8, 2017

Belinda2

wyrrd of Sarah Howard oracle bought from a forum member the last deck I will never be able to buy here �� just got the deck nice!

Essjay

Plant oracle - at last!

Glass Owl

I went ahead and pre-ordered Wisdom of the Trees. I'm a sucker for anything that has to do with trees and it is at a great price so I figured I would go for it.