Lenormands You're Using starting in 2016

IHeartRescues

Blue Owl bling well...

That sounds interesting! Any chance you could post some pics of how you blinged it up?

Hi Aster! I don't think it would really show well. I mean i stayed well within the boundaries. But I bought a slew of colored (incl. silver and gold) glitter nail polishes fm the $ Tree. And then highlighted the parts that might trigger some meanings for me. A VERY humble project. But it was fun. Had to really let them dry tho. But it was a meditative little endeavor. They just will not show up well on here tho :)

I did 2: the Piatnik and the B O. One I put into a Lenormand Journal

And if one really goofs up, they are easily replaceable :)

celticnoodle

I keep some at our farmhouse and some at the river house, so I have my 'stashes' and I don't need to pack them up. Currently at this posting, I have my piatnik here and the Pixie's Astounding Mlle Len. deck by Edmund Z. here. So, I use both of those. I do have the tendency to grab the Piatnik first though, but mainly because I was using it to play with here and then left it out on the table. Did a few readings and playing with it as a result.

MissChiff

I just recently purchased the Game of Hope in the mini size from Tag's shop... I really love it.. It's a sweet little deck...

MissChiff

I forgot to add the Maybe Lenormand.... I've used it everyday since I received it...

Genna

Blue Bird and Pixie in a tin

Well, I will be using Blue Bird Lenormand, and I just ordered Pixie´s Astounding Lenormand in a tin; just because I really love Pamela Coleman-Smith and decks in tins. But I guess I will use the Blue Bird a lot more, because I´m in love with that deck, and it forced me to try to learn to read with it. I´m a complete newbie, you see, and neither deck has had the chance to arrive. But I read that both are really good for beginners.

Oh no, just saw the Pixie deck lacks the playing caed inserts, well Blue Bird has got them, and the Pixie tin is so neat. I won´t go back on my order.

jema

I am practising lenormand now and figured i would start with the most basic one until i 'get' it. So right now it is all Blue Owl.

Genna

Hi jema, great seeing you again!Thanks a lot for telling me about The Blue Owl. I will go and look at it now, and I strongly suspects it will be the third in my Lenormand family.

Barleywine

Although my sitters clamor for the Gilded Reverie and nothing else, I'm on the prowl for a new Lenormand deck (just because . . .). Right now I think it's going to be a restored traditional deck with playing card insets, but I also have my eye on the Anna K as it develops.

AntonK1111

I've only just started reading Lenormand this year. Pixies Astounding is my main deck and I've also started using a german deck called Wahrsage Karten made by Konigsfurt Urania.

jema

i kinda wish Robin Ator who made the international symbol tarot would make a lennie, it would be awesome and so clear.